CRA

Trump's tweet storm IMO suggests this could unravel quick

Do you honestly think Trump is on the verge of being impeached?

The ones in the most deep poo are Kush and Flynn. And Kush hasn't even had his clearances revoked, and Flynn is opening an advising firm.

Wow, its totally over this time for real for Trump.

Trump will win over 400 EVs in 2020. Book on it.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

I think everyone here that voted for him and have now sheepishly gone into hiding should be kicked in the balls repeatedly.

Dumbass..

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, rodeo said:

Trump Jr really killed the Tinderbox lol. There's about 5 regulars who won't show themselves anymore. Maybe it's cause of offseason, but the timing is amazing.

They kept yelling "Fake News" for the last six months and now Jr took it all away 

12 hours ago, TheRed said:

I think everyone here that voted for him and have now sheepishly gone into hiding should be kicked in the balls repeatedly.

Are you absolutely blind?! I am here and reveling in the agony that you regressives are going through on a near daily basis.

The Russian narrative has absolutely collapsed. The dems have nothing but obstruct obstruct resist, some of y'all may want to look into Vicodin perscriptions.... at this rate 2018 is gonna cause more than just a few meltdowns.

1 hour ago, Saha said:

Lol. I'm right here. Come at me bros

Lately the Gman story was more interesting and important... not the same old delusional lib Trump obsession...

• Pie 1

Fusion GPS pleads the 5th. Interesting.

I agree. This will unravel quick. Just exactly what the DNC and the deep state have been doing all these months.

But then again, you know your party is dysfunctional when they rip their new slogan straight from Papa Johns: "Better Jobs, Better Skills, Better Wages"

It's just a matter of time.

There's literally no reason to discuss this with his supporters. 

I saw a poll yesterday that 36% of people who voted Trump don't believe that Jr met with the Russian lawyer, despite you know, Jr admitting it.