PntherPryd

Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

Updating OP

Sorry for delays.  Life getting in the way.

I did not hear back from Raleigh Panther, Baby Swans, D Jenkins, USMC Panthers and WB Panthers so just dropped them.

If I made a mistake and you are one of those guys email [email protected] asap.

I am sending invites to Seoul Panther and Longhorn cat now and will check out other responses here.  If you are on this thread and want to play I will IM you for your email address.  You have to have a free or premium ESPN account to accept invite.  Standard rules.   We may go with a 12 team league so don't freak out if I change the schedule.

Draft is set for Tuesday evening, hope you guys can be there.

If anyone wants to make it interesting send $20 to my paypal  address of [email protected]  .  I am going to put in $20 of my own cash.  Winner gets all.  If winner does not put in the $20 it goes down to the next guy and so on.  That keeps it nice and simple.  If you do put in $20 make sure to put your team name or huddle screen name on the paypal submission.

Thanks!

I just reactivated our league but will not be running it as a pay league this year, free to enter with only payout being bragging rights.  If there are openings (and there are every year) I will keep the pinned thread about the league updated here.

Also, any Huddler in good standing is free to start up their own league and have a pinned thread here.

On 8/2/2017 at 9:02 AM, PntherPryd said:

I just reactivated our league but will not be running it as a pay league this year, free to enter with only payout being bragging rights.  If there are openings (and there are every year) I will keep the pinned thread about the league updated here.

Also, any Huddler in good standing is free to start up their own league and have a pinned thread here.

No money? Boooooooooooooo!

Have problems getting people to pay up last year?

On 8/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, Johnny Rockets said:

No money? Boooooooooooooo!

Have problems getting people to pay up last year?

I think this league was ok last year, but I usually run 3-4 and had problems with others.    I have a lot of stuff going on at work and personally that is going to take a lot of my time this fall.  If anyone wants to take over the reins and collection duties I'd be in as a player but have to pass on commish duties in pay leagues this year.

• Pie 2

On 8/12/2017 at 8:41 AM, SeoulPanther said:

I would like to play if the rules allow for English people to participate. Of course you might regret it if i win.

=)

I'm committed to more leagues than I really want to do right now; so, I just dropped out of the league. There should be at least one spot available for those who are interested.

• Pie 1

On 8/12/2017 at 8:41 AM, SeoulPanther said:

I would like to play if the rules allow for English people to participate. Of course you might regret it if i win.

=)

message me your email address, I am clarifying some spots now.