• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

Sorry for delays.  Life getting in the way.

I did not hear back from Raleigh Panther, Baby Swans, D Jenkins, USMC Panthers and WB Panthers so just dropped them.

If I made a mistake and you are one of those guys email [email protected] asap.

I am sending invites to Seoul Panther and Longhorn cat now and will check out other responses here.  If you are on this thread and want to play I will IM you for your email address.  You have to have a free or premium ESPN account to accept invite.  Standard rules.   We may go with a 12 team league so don't freak out if I change the schedule.

Draft is set for Tuesday evening, hope you guys can be there.

If anyone wants to make it interesting send $20 to my paypal  address of [email protected]  .  I am going to put in $20 of my own cash.  Winner gets all.  If winner does not put in the $20 it goes down to the next guy and so on.  That keeps it nice and simple.  If you do put in $20 make sure to put your team name or huddle screen name on the paypal submission.

Thanks!

On 8/17/2017 at 4:23 PM, KSpan said:

I'll play if you're still looking for bodies. What site and what format?

ESPN and standard rules, snake draft tuesday night.  send your email address to [email protected] if interested

On 8/27/2017 at 6:57 PM, raleigh-panther said:

Hey Pp let us know the deal and thank you so much for doing this

Sorry Dawn!  shoot me your email address again, I accidentally deleted your team.

48 minutes ago, PntherPryd said:

ESPN and standard rules, snake draft tuesday night.  send your email address to [email protected] if interested

Sent. Thanks for coordinating!

I hate to be that guy but if there is a waiting list and someone can take my spot, that would be great. 

Too much going on, focusing on Fanduel this year and I have another draft at this exact time. I'd like to retire and go out on top if possible but I'll play if need be. Let me know Pryd. 

On 9/1/2017 at 10:56 AM, PntherPryd said:

Draft is set for Tuesday evening, hope you guys can be there.

Could you set the draft for 9pm?