Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

Just now, PntherPryd said:

LymeLizard not responding,

send me your email, I will send invite.

ok with drafting tonight?  no pressure!

thanks,

Sure, will do. What time and site?

good deal, just sent invite.  

it is a payment optional league, people that pay $20 to my paypal ( [email protected] ) are in the running for winner take all.  Only those that pay up can win so highest finisher with tie break most points scored takes pot.

I hate logging into the account and seeing draft in progress when it has half an hour until it starts. Makes me panic that i got the timezones wrong again. Thats when i find out i have Edelman Luck Ware, etc in my team since I missed the draft...

Jeff thanks for ding this again this year. I had to go after Cmc just prove I am a homer lol despite my posts. Hope you and your family are doing ok and watch out for those hurricanes. Dawn

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Jeff thanks for ding this again this year. I had to go after Cmc just prove I am a homer lol despite my posts. Hope you and your family are doing ok and watch out for those hurricanes. Dawn

Thanks, it worked out well even with a lack of planning, should be a great year.

I'm about done with watching out for Jim Cantore, may have to move to Raleigh!

oh, and you took CMC just before I did, I have the comments to prove it!

I hear ya.  I went through Fran and smaller ones. I won't do it anymore.  

Had that place on Oak Island for about 8 years and every hurricane season, glad I moved ion

I have friends in Naples Fla. they moved there from CA last year.    I have been telling them all afternoon to get outta there. 

If one comes through Raleigh again, parts west for me or wherever it isn't that has electricity  I'm a comfort girl 

best  d

6 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I hear ya.  I went through Fran and smaller ones. I won't do it anymore.  

Had that place on Oak Island for about 8 years and every hurricane season, glad I moved ion

I have friends in Naples Fla. they moved there from CA last year.    I have been telling them all afternoon to get outta there. 

If one comes through Raleigh again, parts west for me or wherever it isn't that has electricity  I'm a comfort girl 

best  d

We have been lucky for so long.  I moved away from ILM in '96 and we had two hit.  Moved back in '03 and we've had a half dozen but no major damage.  This guy is for real, heart goes out to the BVI's and onward.

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

Kareem Hunt. Dig it.

I bet you were cursing after his fumble though! Great recovery in the end. Not too impressed by his speed in the open. He shouldn't have been caught by that cornerback when he broke through in the 4th Q.