PntherPryd

Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

4 hours ago, KSpan said:

Kareem Hunt. Dig it.

I like how your starting butker. We just gotta keep memeing it until it becomes reality. also @raleigh-panther good luck this week, your gunna need it :)

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, SeoulPanther said:

I bet you were cursing after his fumble though! Great recovery in the end. Not too impressed by his speed in the open. He shouldn't have been caught by that cornerback when he broke through in the 4th Q.

I missed the first quarter and most of the 4th (fell asleep) and woke up literally to here her ask him how it felt to set the record during the post-game interview. Made me smile.

1 hour ago, luke nukem said:

I like how your starting butker. We just gotta keep memeing it until it becomes reality. also @raleigh-panther good luck this week, your gunna need it :)

At this point I'll keep him until Sunday unless Gano gets moved in real life. Had to have at least 1 Panther on the roster.

Kareem Hunt scores 40 and I still lose by 5 yards due to some inept receiver play and somebody named Adam Thielen (joking...) having a great night. Such is the way of fantasy football.

• Pie 1

Quick advice from someone? I have Leveon Bell and for him im being offered Jordan Howard and Odell, should i take it?

4 minutes ago, DeSim said:

Quick advice from someone? I have Leveon Bell and for him im being offered Jordan Howard and Odell, should i take it?

What does the rest of your roster look like and what is your league scoring (PPR, standard, etc)/how many teams?

You might also have better luck starting a separate thread.

12 minutes ago, KSpan said:

What does the rest of your roster look like and what is your league scoring (PPR, standard, etc)/how many teams?

You might also have better luck starting a separate thread.

Thanks, will do. 

Need advice for my WR2 this week

Tyreek Hill vs Washington and Norman

Or

Devante Parker vs Saints possibly without Lattimore again

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Need advice for my WR2 this week

Tyreek Hill vs Washington and Norman

Or

Devante Parker vs Saints possibly without Lattimore again

Is both an option? 1 at WR2 and one in flex maybe? That is honestly a total toss up with a lean towards Hill because he is the better player. Norman mostly plays a side tight? They move Hill all over the place and Norman won't normally follow him I don't think. 

Parker was quiet last week until late in the game and saved his FF day with a last second TD. No doubt he has a good situation this week but I would think both while his ceiling is high, his floor is always lower than Hill's. 

24 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Is both an option? 1 at WR2 and one in flex maybe? That is honestly a total toss up with a lean towards Hill because he is the better player. Norman mostly plays a side tight? They move Hill all over the place and Norman won't normally follow him I don't think. 

Parker was quiet last week until late in the game and saved his FF day with a last second TD. No doubt he has a good situation this week but I would think both while his ceiling is high, his floor is always lower than Hill's. 

I have Brandon Cooks playing as my WR1 and Kareem Hunt as my flex (have Melvin Gordon and McCoy as my RBs)

Another loss by like 2 points... I really thought Succop and the Titans D were going to bring it home for me.