PntherPryd

Huddle Fantasy Football 2017

On 10/18/2017 at 6:43 AM, KSpan said:

Another loss by like 2 points... I really thought Succop and the Titans D were going to bring it home for me. 

Don't worry, I'm sure you will beat me. 2 weeks ago I got beaten by 47 points from Funchess and Zuerlein. Last week I scored forty something points. Definitely trending down.

• Pie 1

So my starters at WR are Hopkins and Hogan. Was going to start Devante Parker in place of Hopkins due to his bye week.  Bummed out to learn an hour before the Chiefs Raiders game that Parker didnt practice today either and may not play Sunday, so I went with Cooper instead at WR2, no other option since he was my only other WR. My opponent is so pissed that Cooper went for 44 points lmao

On 10/18/2017 at 11:22 PM, SeoulPanther said:

Don't worry, I'm sure you will beat me. 2 weeks ago I got beaten by 47 points from Funchess and Zuerlein. Last week I scored forty something points. Definitely trending down.

Succop and the Tennessee D saved the day again - got me 27 last week and 27 again this week.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, KSpan said:

Succop and the Tennessee D saved the day again - got me 27 last week and 27 again this week.

I had loads of Titans in my fantasy teams at the start of the season-less now. I wasn't impressed when i saw them against the colts. Definitely a match-up based selection. Well done by the way. Maybe you're trending like the saints and I'm trending like the Panthers.

• Pie 1

That feeling when you have the 3rd most pts scored and still find yourself in 8th place... the joy and pain that is fantasy football.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1