Snake

Another tidbit from my source

man we are talking about CAM "and one of my targets is legadu nanee" NEWTON

• Beer 1

We're talking about - Cam "My team compared to other teams, albeit Olsen trade, did nothing to surround me with talent until drafting Kelvin Benjamin in 2014 who then got hurt and Ted Ginn was my #1 receiver but we still went 15-1" Newton

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Does this mean Tommy Jone has returned?

• Pie 3

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like I said they are keeping a lid on it. The media knows nothing about this. He has not even practiced in almost two weeks. They might fire him up again next week to see how his arm responds but if you see only one practice next week don't expect live contact till week two or longer. 

Again no one knows how the shoulder will respond until we get there. Rehab and set backs go hand in hand. And again you think you are the only one with a source? If you know, plenty others do as well. Besides now that you published it you have told everyone. So yeah the media has read it. Hopefully they don't publish anything until they have confirmed it 

3 hours ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

First time Hurney has an MVP QB who runs like an elite RB too - he doesn't need practice, he needs to do the minimum possible for this time of year. He threw in Baltimore before camp even started.

Sand bagging.

2012 and 13 don't count? 

3 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Does this mean Tommy Jone has returned?

Well Hurney is back so maybe he really is Tommy Jones. 

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

They are keeping a lid on it because no one knows how big the issue will be or when he will be pain free. Obviously they are treating it and doing everything to heal it. You make it sound like a conspiracy. Truth is the press loves to speculate and make everything the worst case scenario so of course you only tell them what you know for sure instead of airing your fears and concerns

Not making it a "conspiracy". Just telling people what I know. Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda. 

18 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm speculating but it might be why TC hasn't seen many new formations. Shula probably will enter week one with DA starting and nothing really spectacular on offense till Newton is back. We will rely on the D to keep us up and going. 

You expected Shula to produce something spectacular even with Cam?  LMFAO

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Not making it a "conspiracy". Just telling people what I know. Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda. 

You seem the one with an agenda not me.

• Poo 1

This is why a despise surgery. With or without it you will still have to go through same physic therapy time. In many cases you prolong the healing. Surgeries do not heal! The body heals itself. Of course fans want him on the field but at what expense? Let these things heal naturally and do not rush back. 

• Pie 1