• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nails

Derek Barnett had 2 sacks in preseason opener

36 minutes ago, Nails said:

To clarify, me too.  Just saying.  We're not going to get a record breaking sack master that broke Reggie White's record at the end of round 1 in 2018 when we desperately need one.  But I do hope, and think, CMC is that good to outweigh it.

Hell yeah you got my D to do what you want with it. 

3 minutes ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Lmao we got a "I told you so" 1 week into preseason

CMC has been an "I told you so" for weeks (or is it months?).  The jury won't truly be out for years, until we hopefully get lucky in next year's draft at the premium position that is DE.

Just now, beastson said:

Photo-courtesy-of-wise-geek-dot-com.jpg

I am, just a little bit. He wasn't my first pick, but damn I wanted to double back and get him

On the bright side the Saints didn't get him like I thought they would.  Fools.

1 minute ago, Nails said:

But an nfc east team did

tumblr_npa64fwY7Y1s9s753o3_1280.jpg

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Excuse me but I am actually the most prolific sack man in SEC history from my time at UF. 

My sack is still spoken about as legend. 

only one sack? no wonder it was talked about.

13 hours ago, Nails said:

Wow and I were the only two championing this guy.  CMC had better be all that and then some, especially when Pep and Big Money are gone.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000828514/article/derek-barnett-impresses-with-twosack-performance

I liked him as the first round pick too and said so many times in those pre-draft threads. I think Philadelphia did a great job in FA and draft. I will watch him with interest this year considering how much scorn was heaped on him by evaluators who value measurements. I'm really impressed with McCaffrey though-more than i expected, and like everyone here am hoping that Shula gets it right. Still the pick that I need most convincing on is Samuel though. Armchair GM that I am.

7 hours ago, wud35 said:

only one sack? no wonder it was talked about.

How many sacks do you have? Anyway if they talking bout your sack youre doing something wrong

200w (1).gif

8 hours ago, Nails said:

Thank goddness the saints didn't get him..

Everything in Barnets tape and college production said he would be a beast of a DE..

4 hours ago, SeoulPanther said:

I liked him as the first round pick too and said so many times in those pre-draft threads. I think Philadelphia did a great job in FA and draft. I will watch him with interest this year considering how much scorn was heaped on him by evaluators who value measurements. I'm really impressed with McCaffrey though-more than i expected, and like everyone here am hoping that Shula gets it right. Still the pick that I need most convincing on is Samuel though. Armchair GM that I am.

Just so you know, bro...that pic wasn't a response to you but to this thread.