Sign in to follow this  
Nails

Derek Barnett had 2 sacks in preseason opener

your truth is subjective...but yeah...this isn't saints report. pretty silly to pull that out here. if this was saints report not only would this thread have been locked/deleted, but you probably would have been banned. instead you just have me who has the ability to do those things just saying "meh".

btw...i think we've got a good young few DEs and still a great interior DL (assuming we can manage to keep star around.

we needed to focus on improving the offense and giving us playmakers and improving the OL and that's exactly what we did. again...that's truth. may not be one that you agree with or as important as your truth, but still truth nonetheless.

• Beer 1

58 minutes ago, rayzor said:

your truth is subjective...but yeah...this isn't saints report. pretty silly to pull that out here. if this was saints report not only would this thread have been locked/deleted, but you probably would have been banned. instead you just have me who has the ability to do those things just saying "meh".

btw...i think we've got a good young few DEs and still a great interior DL (assuming we can manage to keep star around.

we needed to focus on improving the offense and giving us playmakers and improving the OL and that's exactly what we did. again...that's truth. may not be one that you agree with or as important as your truth, but still truth nonetheless.

Yeah CMC is special so we'll see.  Hopefully we get lucky next year at DE.