Sign in to follow this  
BountyHunter

How I became a Leicester fan and what to expect

12 hours ago, ARSEN said:

This.  Arsenal plays beautiful Spanish style soccer in EPL league.  It was one of the main reasons I follow in love with the club.  Sometimes watching Arsenal just make you say "wow" of their style of play

I watched yesterday and was really impressed with Arsenal.  Of course I wasn't pulling for them but couldn't help but be impressed with there attack.  Haven't been keeping up with them enough to understand the fan's frustration with the manager but evidently its warranted with how the announcers were going on about it.  @ARSEN can you fill me in on what's going on?

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

I watched yesterday and was really impressed with Arsenal.  Of course I wasn't pulling for them but couldn't help but be impressed with there attack.  Haven't been keeping up with them enough to understand the fan's frustration with the manager but evidently its warranted with how the announcers were going on about it.  @ARSEN can you fill me in on what's going on?

Arsenal majority shareholder is an American investor who doesn't care for soccer and uses Arsenal as a cash cow and does not care about winning EPL.  Arsenal 2nd largest shareholder is hardcore Arsenal fan and billionaire.  He attends almost every game and willing to pump Arsenal with cash to win EPL.  Arsenal fans been begging the American to sell his shares but he's refusing, instead he keeps milking Arsenal and refusing to spend on top talent, leaving Arsenal short from winning EPL.  It's the same thing every year...  Wenger always missing 2-3 players to compete on high level...  same thing every year for the past 10 years.  The American investor do not really comes to Arsenal games because he always get booed and verbally abused.  People who sold him shares called him a fraud and said they made a huge mistake.

When he purchased Arsenal, he used Arsenal money to pay off his debt...  so he basically purchased $2 billion team for free.