• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Prob ISIS

two things... the car is breaking and first guy in cargos prob didn't make it

Not braking.  On the Dodge Challenger, the outside red lights are the running lights and are on all the time.  When braking, the outside lights and the one next to them light up.

hqdefault_zps4qi5igms.jpg

3 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

neutral to literal murderous nazis, wonderful

I think he has no idea how to handle it.  He will be under pressure soon enough 

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

lol neutral.

Typical independent ARSEN.

Huh?

I'm part Jew and my wife and kids are Asian.  Do you think I'm neonazis?  fuging dumbass.

5 minutes ago, themikestrick said:

Not braking.  On the Dodge Challenger, the outside red lights are the running lights and are on all the time.  When braking, the outside lights and the one next to them light up.

hqdefault_zps4qi5igms.jpg

Doesn't matter: if you watch the next 7 seconds of the video the dude guns it.

Just now, ARSEN said:

Huh?

I'm part Jew and my wife and kids are Asian.  Do you think I'm neonazis?  fuging dumbass.

I'm not calling you a neonazi you nincompoop. But until you stop lunchpailing for these pricks no one is going to take you seriously.

Your views as it pertains to white supremacy have been anything but outright condemnation. You're still the same grown ass man that called a black grandmother a pussy for being afraid of a bunch of white racist rednecks who were indicted for making violent racist threats. Either you can draw a line in the sand now about this or you can continue to be the guy that spews borderline racist anecdotes to affirm your beliefs.

7 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'm not calling you a neonazi you nincompoop. But until you stop lunchpailing for these pricks no one is going to take you seriously.

Your views as it pertains to white supremacy have been anything but outright condemnation. You're still the same grown ass man that called a black grandmother a pussy for being afraid of a bunch of white racist rednecks who were indicted for making violent racist threats. Either you can draw a line in the sand now about this or you can continue to be the guy that spews borderline racist anecdotes to affirm your beliefs.

Aww, you got offended, snowflake?  If you think I'm a member of a far right group, be my guest.  The joke is on you.

But considering your track record of calling everything and everyone racist, I doubt anyone takes your accusations seriously.  You called cargo shorts "racist" last week.  

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

Aww, you got offended, snowflake? 

With the contents of this thread, and what is unfolding in Charlottesville, you're really going to use this rhetoric?

You can't seriously be that unaware of your surroundings. Can't be.

This is your lowest point in the history of the huddle.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

With the contents of this thread, and what is unfolding in Charlottesville, you're really going to use this rhetoric?

The nice thing about these events, if there really is a nice thing, is that it serves as a litmus test to gauge peoples real views. 

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

So you can use it any time you pleased and I can't?  You are the one who overuses this word and now it slapped right back into your face.  Deal with it, snowflake.

Seems like every week is my lowest point on huddle according to you, that's why I find you funny.