Gazi

Bannon is fired UPDATE: Mercer severing ties with Breitbart and pedos

How he leaves matters.  Not everyone that leaves is mad.  Depends if Bannon wanted to do other things.

if Bannon wanted to stay and was fired...Bannon  would attack Trump as a globalist with Breitbart and the alt right. Trump can't survive losing the crazy alt right crowd.   Trump knows that. 

I think Bannon wants out.  Wants out to merely cause real havoc in the environment he just helped create.  

• Pie 2

Nazis have said before that if Trump ever fired Bannon but kept Kushner he would lose their support. Would be funny for them to turn against him 3 days after he defended them.

15 minutes ago, rodeo said:

That white on white crime epidemic. 

Edited by Gazi

I remember my parents freaking out about the whole Nixon thing and was getting comfortable with the idea I would not have to deal with that kind of thing as an adult, oh well

I never really did understand what exactly he did anyways. Trump seems to take very little advice from anyone and he wasn't officially in charge of anything. Seems that he just hung around the White House wasting away from Greyscale.

4 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I never really did understand what exactly he did anyways. Trump seems to take very little advice from anyone and he wasn't officially in charge of anything. Seems that he just hung around the White House wasting away from Greyscale.

he was his head advisor. Trump absolutely does take advice, and most people consider Bannon the main guy pulling his strings. Bannon gone is honestly a massive deal.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

his job was basically to show up when people discussed things and tell them to do stupid and bad things. 

then he would go write on his dry erase board 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

he was his head advisor. Trump absolutely does take advice, and most people consider Bannon the main guy pulling his strings. Bannon gone is honestly a massive deal.

I understand what his title was but I never got the impression that Trump got his strings pulled. He has known Bannon for about a year. This all may be a big deal but (aside from everything alt-right) I never even thought about Bannon when thinking about the White House is all I'm saying. But I'm sure he was important.