Gazi

Bannon is fired

Davidson Deac II    4,364
1 hour ago, CelibatePimp said:

I don't get why he has been fired honestly. 

Because he works for Trump and Trump likes to fire people.  

Might be because of his North Korea comments earlier this week.  

Gazi    3,944
1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not exactly fired according to my sources. 

Screenshot_20170818-132450.jpg

• Pie 2

CRA    12,277

One has to assume John Kelly is coming for Gorka next.  

I would imagine Miller will be tougher for Kelly to get but I think he can in time.

Then Kelly will just have to worry about the corrupt Trump family and looney toon Trump worrying about themselves.  But it should make things easier to mangage for the few sane guys in the WH that are looking out for us all. 

NanuqoftheNorth    7,922
2 hours ago, CelibatePimp said:

I don't get why he has been fired honestly. 

Chief of Staff Kelly was brought in to impose order, Steve was a loose cannon that undermined the establishment GOP's agenda and had to go.

Trump is now surrounded by Generals, Wall Street Executives and members of the GOP establishment.

Whatever hope there might have been for Trump modernizing US infrastructure, renegotiating trade deals or reducing our overseas military adventurism is pretty much dead.  

Steve Bannon’s exit from the Trump White House, explained:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/18/16145188/steve-bannon-fired-resigns

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

CRA    12,277
3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Who are these people?

Kelly and McMaster. 

You don't have to agree w/ everything they are about and too many generals is it's own issue....but they know Trump is crazy and they know their number 1 mission is to take out as many crazy people in his ears as possible. 

NanuqoftheNorth    7,922
10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Kelly and McMaster. 

You don't have to agree w/ everything they are about and too many generals is it's own issue....but they know Trump is crazy and they know their number 1 mission is to take out as many crazy people in his ears as possible. 

So there are two?

Granted, these guys appear to be less self-serving than most of Trump's appointees.

I'm waiting for the day Kelly gets fired after attempting to take Trump's phone/tweeting privileges away.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Davidson Deac II    4,364
32 minutes ago, CRA said:

Kelly and McMaster. 

Tillerson is not to bad.  

Sad that we now look at not to bad as the best we can hope for in our executive branch leaders.