Sign in to follow this  
Trouble and a Pair of Dice

Time to consider Kaepernick

XClown1986    1,441
Just now, Trouble and a Pair of Dice said:

How so? At least Kap can stay healthy 

This should say something. I'd rather gamble on RGIII's health than Kaep's competence 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

The Huddler    11,257

I just think its funny the media is in a frenzy Kaep isnt signed, but the media is the sole reason he isnt signed. 

If they would have STFU a month ago, he'd be signed. Its really that simple. Hes a Circus, like The Golden Calf of Bristol. I mean hes playing minir league baseball and i hear of him daily on the radio.   Not talking about what Kaep stands for. But the media is feeding on a self sustaining story. They are making so much money off of this Kaepernick thing. So much that they dont actually give a fug about his cause. But they will play that narrative that Kaep is getting blackballed  yeah, he is, but its by the media and the media knows it and doesnt give a fug because its a sensationalist story  

God its frustrating. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

rayzor    10,726
1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

I just think its funny the media is in a frenzy Kaep isnt signed, but the media is the sole reason he isnt signed. 

If they would have STFU a month ago, he'd be signed. Its really that simple. Hes a Circus, like The Golden Calf of Bristol. I mean hes playing minir league baseball and i hear of him daily on the radio.   Not talking about what Kaep stands for. But the media is feeding on a self sustaining story. They are making so much money off of this Kaepernick thing. So much that they dont actually give a fug about his cause. But they will play that narrative that Kaep is getting blackballed  yeah, he is, but its by the media and the media knows it and doesnt give a fug because its a sensationalist story  

God its frustrating. 

i've been saying the same thing. the talent level in both players weren't worth the public hassle that would come from putting them on your roster.

btw....i'll be surprised if this thread lasts until morning before all kinds of personal attacks and tinderbox bickering gets this thread moved.

• The D 1
  • Poo 1

Captain Obvious    3,375

Kap was inept in San Fran. Did he drink some kind of magic potion to make him better now? He is the definition of a one read QB. The hell with his knee taking. he is just a lousy QB who is not better than DA. At least DA knows the playbook.

• Pie 1