The Huddler

This is my Fantasy team. Give it a grade.

The Huddler    11,234

14 team Standard league

Cam Newton

Joe Mixon

CMC

Mike Evans

Michael Thomas

Rishard Mathews

Gano

Panthers D

backups:

Tyrod

Paul Perkins

Thomas Rawls

Piere Garcon

Devante Parker

its a bigger league than normal, so take that into consideration. Took Evans abd Thomas first and came back around with Mixon and CMC. I swing for the fenses. I feel my team could really boom or really bust. 

thomas96    12,742

Mixon and McC are both huge risks. Both could touch the ball less than 10 times a game for the first month or two.

VGcollector    41

I think it lacks consistency. No guarantee cam will play first week and even then he may not be in for although i do think he will have 5 TD's passing first 3 weeks and 1 rushing. Id try to trade a couple players wen their value is high the second week

Some of yall need to familiarize yourself with a 14 team league. Team's are shallow and everyone has holes in their roster. I've been in a fourteen-man league for a few years now and always try to draft boom or bust similar to this roster because when you boom its really the only chance you have at winning. I think that team fits the boom or bust bill and if they boom you will likely win.

I'm drafting 13 outta 14 in my league and hope to land McCaffrey with my 3rd because of the 1 point PPR. I like your team!

• Beer 1

ncfan    1,345

Id give it a B

I bombed mine, had a boom bust team

Mariota

Shady McCoy

Melvin Gordon

Brandin Cooks

Devante Parker

Kyle Rudolph

Tyreek Hill

Texans D

Bradberry

Pats kicker

Backups

Andy Dalton

Lynch

Corey Coleman

Cooper Kupp

Carlos Hyde

OJ Howard

The Huddler    11,234

League doesnt require TE

those talking poo dont know what its like in a 14 team league. You have to draft boom or bust or else your team will be mediocre. IF.  and a big IF, Mixon and McCaffrey go the fug off my team is set. Ive win the league before drafting stud WR early and PREDICTING the next crop of RBs to get drafted high AF next year. 

Lets just say id love to have some of you guys in my league :tongue:

The Huddler    11,234

Ive led the league in scoring past two season off of my own intuitive predictions. Those who draft off of what the guy did last year and what a magazine convinves 90% of owners to do are suckers.