Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gazi

That's too bad

Recommended Posts

Saha    436

I hope those 10 are found, my thoughts and prayers are with all of hem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Paa Langfart    2,229

Trying to make some political hay off dead sailors. because the commander in chief didn't say what you thought he should?  Disgusting . 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gazi    3,916
5 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Trying to make some political hay off dead sailors. because the commander in chief didn't say what you thought he should?  Disgusting . 

Wake up you fool

IMG_20170820_212547.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saha    436

There are many things to criticize trump over but I don't think this is one. He's been pretty staunch in his support of military personnel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gazi    3,916
6 minutes ago, Saha said:

There are many things to criticize trump over but I don't think this is one. He's been pretty staunch in his support of military personnel. 

You're joking? What support? It took him six months to acknowledge any deaths. And what about our missing or captured soldiers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gazi    3,916

This is the second collision between a 7th Fleet warship and a merchant vessel in two months.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Saha    436
Just now, Gazi said:

You're joking? What support? It took him six months to acknowledge any deaths. And what about our missing or captured soldiers?

Are you asking as to whether he's done anything about them or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saha    436
2 minutes ago, Gazi said:

This is the second collision between a 7th Fleet warship and a merchant vessel in two months.

 

Jesus. That's terrible. Why is this happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gazi    3,916

Maybe i'm wrong, but tell m3 how should "Tbats too bad" get the benefit of the doubt? @Saha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saha    436

Could you link articles please? I admit I'm going into this one blind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,657
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    vv83
    Joined
  • Topics

×