Photo
- - - - -

Finally a way to keep all your music tracks at the same level....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,864 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

I found a little program that can keep all of your music tracks at the same volume level. So if you want to make a mix disc or etc., this is the way to keep them at the same listening level: http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

#2 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:26 AM

I found a little program that can keep all of your music tracks at the same volume level. So if you want to make a mix disc or etc., this is the way to keep them at the same listening level: http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/

I do something way more advanced than that shizznit....I turn the volume up and down...worked great for me!!!:D

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,961 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

I have this problem with a lot of my old pirated MP3s. The iPod has a "Sound Check" function that will put everything on the same level, but it's so low that whatever the iPod is plugged into has to do way too much amplification. I will give this a try, thanks!

#4 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:14 PM

cool...does it work for winamp as well or does winamp do it automagically?

#5 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,864 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:44 PM

Any media player with a built in sound equalizer is sh*t. For this, you just put the music files in it, analyze it, then apply the gain.

#6 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:27 PM

This is a good program...been using it for a while now. Need to refresh the tunes on my ipod as I've added some that have never been normalized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.