Shocker

UEFA Champions League

On 9/27/2017 at 10:55 PM, ARSEN said:

Man City Mendy likely tore ACL and is out for a season.  Massive blow... Mendy has been amazing.

And now Aguero was in a car crash @[email protected] I can't help but feel like this is karma for me

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

And now Aguero was in a car crash @[email protected] I can't help but feel like this is karma for me

Damn... Out for upto 8 weeks with a fractured rib.  That's crazy

Edited by ARSEN

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Damn... Out for upto 8 weeks with a fractured rib.  That's crazy.

He also drove a fuging minicooper and likely did not wear a sit belt.

Thankfully with KDB's just unworldly skill I think he can feed a Jesus/Sterling partnership just as well as an Aguero/Jesus one, but it absolutely sucks

• Pie 1

Chelsea vs Man City tomorrow.  Damn should be good.. Chance to level things early on in the PL.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

Great result for Spurs -- they easily could have won, too. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Impressive to get a point at the Bernabéu. Lloris was fantastic.

Very happy with City's result against a strong team in Napoli.

Think Spurs will mount a proper challenge yet again. Easily 60 goals in their top 3 attackers, good defense/keeper, and very well-coached. 

From early returns, PL is 'back' in the CL and international stage. City boat racing people, Spurs easily could have nicked all three points today, United solid (if untested), Chelsea with an impressive win vs. Atletico, and Liverpool racking up the goals (even if the results aren't quite there).

Edited by Borat
  • Pie 1

Just now, Borat said:

Think Spurs will mount a proper challenge yet again. Easily 50 goals in their top 3 attackers, good defense/keeper, and very well-coached. 

From early returns, PL is 'back' in the CL and international stage. City boat racing people, Spurs easily could have nicked all three points today, United solid (if untested), Chelsea with an impressive win vs. Atletico, and Liverpool racking up the goals (even if the results aren't quite there).

Thought Spurs would have trouble with their group considering how well both Real and BVB have done historically in the CL (past few years especially) but I'm impressed. All 5 PL teams currently leading (or tied for 1st) their groups. Could see 3-4 making it to the quarterfinals at least.

So Leipzig is in second through three matches but Dortmund is struggling to finish third and qualify for Europa?  Interesting.

Chelsea blows 2-0 lead but now 3-3.  Conte takes off Hazard for Willan?  hmm. 

Update:  I have to say it Willan is done.  He has been dreadful lately.

Edited by Shocker

Great win for City, game really changed after Ghoulam's injury. Glad Aguero broke the record as well.

Impressive performance by Spurs as well. Looks like a couple PL teams could do damage in the UCL this year.

Also, if you havent seen El Shaarawy's strike against Chelsea yesterday, check it out. Absolute screamer.