Popsickle

Lets get this thread going, FSU v Ala. what do you think?

Just five days until what could be the biggest game of the college season.  I know its early on in the season and in the long run it might not matter, but it could be the complete opposite also, we could have a two loss team in the playoff, or a non-conference winner in the playoff.   I predict FSU wins a close one 34-28.  What do you think?

Its always tough early when you lose as many starters on defense as bama did, oh wait that happens every year with them lol. I think it'll be a close game. If there is one team athletic enough to compete with bama its FSU! Defensivily FSU has the athletes to keep it close, but I just don't think FSU has the offensive line to effectively run the ball on bama. Will be forced to pass early and often which has led to disaster early against Bama teams. Ill go 31-17 bama with a late pick 6 to pull away 

I applaud your effort to get some activity in this forum. It is on the brink of getting axed, sadly. 

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I applaud your effort to get some activity in this forum. It is on the brink of getting axed, sadly. 

Ohh noes!  Well hopefully FSU beats Bama so I can post that for its eulogy.

Yeah, they are looking good.  I think FSU really got lucky with the missed field goal, now 3-0 Bama.  Going to be a close game unless something drastic happens at halftime.  But knowing these coaches, anything is possible.