Popsickle

NC/SC Teams First Week

Midway through the first weekend in college football and the homes teams are not looking too well, in games that they should have won.

Carolina lost a close game to Cal.

Clemson dominates an inferior opponent in Kent State, next week should be a good game against Auburn.

NC State continues to be NC State in a lose to University of South Carolina (not USC or Carolina, reference Dabo Swinney)

Wake destroyed a high school JV team in Presbyterian.

App was looking strong until I stated composing this thread, now down 14-0 in the second.

ECU currently losing to James Madison, 7-0, while JM is a powerhouse at their level, this is a game ECU should and must win.

Duke handling NCCU as expected.

Big game of the weekend starts in less than an hour.

Edited by Popsickle

1 minute ago, Popsickle said:

Midway through the first weekend in college football and the homes teams are not looking too well, in games that they should have won.

Carolina lost a close game to Cal.

Clemson dominates an inferior opponent in Kent State, next week should be a good game against Auburn.

NC State continues to be NC State in a lose to University of South Carolina (not USC or Carolina, reference Dabo Swinney)

Wake destroyed a high school JV team in Presbyterian.

App was looking strong until I started composing this thread, now down 14-0 in the second.

ECU currently losing to James Madison, 7-0, while JM is a powerhouse at their level, this is a game ECU should and must win.

Duke handling NCCU as expected.

Big game of the weekend starts in less than an hour.

15 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The Heels are not very good this year.  Haven't had a quality defense in a LONG time.

I agree with you, I'm a NC boy, raised ABC, Anyone But Carolina, but I still like them to represent for the ACC and state, when playing out of conference/state teams.

Heels just gave up 705 yrds to UL.  Jackson pads his stats with 525 yrd and 6 TDs.  Why in the world UNC isnt firing Fedora I just dont know.  We havent had a defense since he got here.  Pathetic.

15 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Heels just gave up 705 yrds to UL.  Jackson pads his stats with 525 yrd and 6 TDs.  Why in the world UNC isnt firing Fedora I just dont know.  We havent had a defense since he got here.  Pathetic.

That is an incredible number!

6 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

That is an incredible number!

Yeah, and they made it look very easy.  So old watching teams just marching up and down the field with no resistance.  

I know it won't last long, but I like the way the standings look right now. :)

ATLANTIC
Louisville 1-0 1.000 2-0 1.000 0-0 1-0 1-0 0-0 W2
Wake Forest 1-0 1.000 2-0 1.000 1-0 1-0 0-0 1-0 W2
Clemson 0-0 0.000 2-0 1.000 2-0 0-0 0-0 0-0 W2
NC State 0-0 0.000 1-1 0.500 1-0 0-0 0-1 0-0 W1
Syracuse 0-0 0.000 1-1 0.500 1-1 0-0 0-0 0-0 L1
Florida State 0-0 0.000 0-1 0.000 0-0 0-0 0-1 0-0 L1
Boston College 0-1 0.000 1-1 0.500 0-1 1-0 0-0 0-1 L1

NC State is about to take down FSU at FSU.  I hate State but like this result.  Oh and this Chubb dude is crazy.  Definately a first round pick in the draft.  He is killing this poor FSU frosh QB.  They have no answer for this monster.

Edited by Shocker

Carolina getting destroyed by Ga Tech.  I think its time for a new coach after this season.