It's good to see fellow panther fans that like destiny. I'm always looking for ppl to play with. I have a 288 hunter, if anyone wants to play hit me up. (Xbox)

10 hours ago, The Lobo said:

It's good to see fellow panther fans that like destiny. I'm always looking for ppl to play with. I have a 288 hunter, if anyone wants to play hit me up. (Xbox)

Feel free to hit me up anytime.  tag is compton535

• Pie 1

Thanks to the faction rally, I'm 264!  So close, just need a darned helmet!

So what'd y'all think of the faction rally?  I enjoyed it.  I mostly just farmed public events, I didn't try the chest loop thing I see some folk claiming will net you 400 token in an hour or something crazy.  I got some cool FWC (Fancy Weapons Club) guns which I'm enjoying.  The Hand Cannon with the delayed exploding rounds is cool!  The scout and auto rifle are amazing.  I also managed to get like 4 snipers (some repeats) and a smattering of other heavy guns!  So I'm pretty thrilled when I have time to go and play with those guns.

Just need a hat...

I'm 288 Warlock, just got the Mida Multi Tool scout rifle. Considering doing the raid this weekend. Anyone completed it yet?

Edited by Cat

1 hour ago, Cat said:

I'm 288 Warlock, just got the Mida Multi Tool scout rifle. Considering doing the raid this weekend. Anyone completed it yet?

Not me, once I get 270, I'm going to try to rally my clanmates to get it done.  The challenge is going to be the communication with everyone, especially if I end up leading a bunch of n00bs without a regular team (like me)

On 10/2/2017 at 9:03 PM, d-dave said:

Thanks to the faction rally, I'm 264!  So close, just need a darned helmet!

So what'd y'all think of the faction rally?  I enjoyed it.  I mostly just farmed public events, I didn't try the chest loop thing I see some folk claiming will net you 400 token in an hour or something crazy.  I got some cool FWC (Fancy Weapons Club) guns which I'm enjoying.  The Hand Cannon with the delayed exploding rounds is cool!  The scout and auto rifle are amazing.  I also managed to get like 4 snipers (some repeats) and a smattering of other heavy guns!  So I'm pretty thrilled when I have time to go and play with those guns.

Just need a hat...

Sooo...  I'm a bit of a try hard.  I've got 4 sets of gear going for my main.  A set of void, solar, and arc.  My forth set is the Dead Orbit themed gear.  It was nice to see my faction one.  I got a new hand cannon, shotgun, pulse rifle, and sniper out of it.  The pulse rifle and scout rifle are nice.  The hand cannon looks nice otherwise it's a paper weight.  i don't care for sniper rifles in this game so I broke the sniper rifle down.  

Currently sitting at 297 with my best gear.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:59 AM, Cat said:

Nice.  I still ove the MMT scout/sub machine gun combo.  The extra mobility granted is huge.  Especially in one part of the raid.  I've completed sections of the raid.  Just not in its entirety.  Good luck.  I'm in a relativly small clan.  Around 10-12 members.  We mostly complete as many of the weekly milestones as we can and then attempt the raid.  I'm sure we'll put the pieces together eventually and complete it.

It has been a challenge tring to do the raid without looking anything up online about it.  But damn its exciting when we figure out something new without help from the online community.

• Pie 1

Soooo.....  About that RAID!  Completed the baths, gardens, and gauntlet.  We made it to what I presume to be the finale.  Yet unable to finish.  Doing so did net me 

Destiny-2-Inaugural-Address-Weapon-from-

and

maxresdefault.jpg

Both dropped at 305.  I don't want to complain but I loath pulse rifles in D2.  On to this weeks attempt.  Hoping to get the scout rifle or auto rifle.  Also trying to loot those secondary quests has been a b*tch.

Edited by Cold Cat
I can't spell.
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, Cold Cat said:

Soooo.....  About that RAID!  Completed the baths, gardens, and gauntlet.  We made it to what I presume to be the finale.  Yet unable to finish.  Doing so did net me 

Destiny-2-Inaugural-Address-Weapon-from-

and

maxresdefault.jpg

Both dropped at 305.  I don't want to complain but I loath pulse rifles in D2.  On to this weeks attempt.  Hoping to get the scout rifle or auto rifle.  Also trying to loot those secondary quests has been a b*tch.

I actually picked up the Inaugural Address the other day, but it was from running challenges and it was the power lvl 259 variant, I believe. That rocket launcher is sick looking though.

• Pie 1

One thing I hate about this game is the PvP. D1 I could run around by myself and do pretty damn fine. Now i have to run around with my entire team just to stay alive because if I dont, I get team fired into oblivion. Basically if you see a group of people you have to run away because you dont stand a chance at winning that engagement. I used to love D1 PvP because it was face paced and different than any other FPS multiplayer but this slow paced, run around with your entire team to win bullshit isn't any fun.