Photo
- - - - -

Where are the dookies?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:14 AM

You guys had a big win yesterday and crickets! They still have no depth and it's gonna bite em in the ass, but yesterday they played well.

#2 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,978 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

I don't get what is up with K. He gets supreme perimeter talent and yet the last few years wants to live and die with that without a decent big man.
Zoubeck..ehh. Not enough.
They have Elite 8 talent, thats it.

#3 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:58 PM

They have 7 burger boys to UNC's 8, and 2 of UNC's 8 are out right now. 1 is out for the season. They have the talent, on paper, to be top 5.

#4 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

You guys had a big win yesterday and crickets! They still have no depth and it's gonna bite em in the ass, but yesterday they played well.

This is why there are not alot of threads started by Duke fans, because even if we were to post about that solid win over Xavier, the following comments would follow.

-Xavier is overrated
-It was on a nuetral court
-Duke will not make it past the Elite 8
-Duke has no depth
-Duke has so many "Burger Boys"

You proved this with your two posts already. So yes, great win for Duke, but there has to be something under that win that explains why Duke sucks, thanks for pointing it out. Congrats on the Valpo win.

#5 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:44 AM

That's pretty much why I've abandoned this side of the board. It's the same discussion every single time. It's useless and boring.

#6 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

^ I said it was a good win...I like to point out Dook's weaknesses...Sue me!

#7 APCegr

APCegr

Huddle Engineer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

Without Hansboring, UNC and ROy are nothing... Roy can't win with his own team, he cant even get past his old team... pathetic... i hate tarheels and their cocky fans

#8 Old School80

Old School80

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:44 PM

Hey, When were Hot were Hot, as we were in the Xavier game! We played horrible against Michigan. Since then,we have bounced back; and we beat a good Xavier team Saturday!

GO DUKE!

#9 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

Without Hansboring, UNC and ROy are nothing... Roy can't win with his own team, he cant even get past his old team... pathetic... i hate tarheels and their cocky fans

Ahh, but they do have HansBROUGH and Roy is winning a lot! And, yes, the Heels lost to the national champion last season...Kansas was the best team in the land, had a claim to that fact all year, and proved it when it counted.

#10 APCegr

APCegr

Huddle Engineer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:01 AM

We'll see next year what Roys GAY Boys can do? Without 4 out of 5 current starting line-up what excuse will you guys come with then? uhh well we are young or we uhh dont have a big man, just proof, UNC fans cannot make a great claim to a grea team

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

We'll see next year what Roys GAY Boys can do? Without 4 out of 5 current starting line-up what excuse will you guys come with then? uhh well we are young or we uhh dont have a big man, just proof, UNC fans cannot make a great claim to a grea team

UNC will win a lot next year, as they do every year. Don't need to make excuses for winning...But they will be young and inexperienced...It's not an excuse if it's a fact.

#12 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:54 PM

Jesus dude. Grow up.

#13 John Holmes

John Holmes

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Haha. Your a joke. You are already waiting for next year. What a major tool. Oh btw, what gives you the right to talk poo about UNC basketball? Was it your teams loss to Michigan? Or was it the overall lack of brain cells that you possess.

#14 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

Jesus dude. Grow up.

You have to admit, Solorca, to have such a small overall fanbase, Dookies talk a lot of smack. I hope he stays around.

#15 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

^ I said it was a good win...I like to point out Dook's weaknesses...Sue me!

The dOOk pisses me off. fug you you dukey Mutrherfuger!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com