Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

Where are the dookies?

41 posts in this topic

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

Come on, Tweeder...They're too easy to manipulate and it's fun exercising mind control over that fan base. Watching them jump from foot to foot like the mindless robots they are is fun...AND NOT ALL DOOK FANS ARE THAT EASY or STUPID....It just seems that to have so few fans overall, the percentage of nitwits is quite high.

The irony of your post just blew up my laptop.

The irony of your post just blew up my laptop.

Indeed. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like either team.

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

Seriously.

This section of the forum COULD be a nice place to discuss basketball, but it's useless to attempt to have any real discussions because of the childlike behavior of BOTH sides.

Tweeder is my buddy, I can talk to him about it civilly. Which is what we do via PMs...and share hawt nekkid photos.

your last PM.....DISTURBING!!!!

I might be willing to bet that Duke goes just as far as UNC in the tournament this year. I dont think either one of them will win the championship but I see no reason to leave Duke out of the Final Four discussion as of now. They had a slip up to Michigan but Michigan is apparently good this year having already knocked off UCLA. Who has UNC played this year anyways? ND has dropped 2 already and MSU was EXTREMELY overrated as was seen against Maryland at the beginning of the year. UNC will slip up against someone...my guess is Wake or Duke as of now.

<===Proud DUKE fan

Put her on.

I might be willing to bet that Duke goes just as far as UNC in the tournament this year. I dont think either one of them will win the championship but I see no reason to leave Duke out of the Final Four discussion as of now. They had a slip up to Michigan but Michigan is apparently good this year having already knocked off UCLA. Who has UNC played this year anyways? ND has dropped 2 already and MSU was EXTREMELY overrated as was seen against Maryland at the beginning of the year. UNC will slip up against someone...my guess is Wake or Duke as of now.

That same MSU team just beat Texas.

Agree that UNC will slip somewhere this year, but they DO appear to be the clear favorite, and for all the right reasons. And UCLA sucks, BTW.

Dooks problem is in they play no depth and it will catch up to you if you don't. They pretty much have a 6-7 man rotation and they are still soft as cotton in the paint.

Duke has 9 players that average double figure minutes, UNC 10. The difference in the talent of that depth is better for UNC, but to say Duke doesn't play more than 6 is just wrong. Again.

Duke has 9 players that average double figure minutes, UNC 10. The difference in the talent of that depth is better for UNC, but to say Duke doesn't play more than 6 is just wrong. Again.

A few guys getting right around 10 minutes and that rotation will shrink come ACC time. Come on man, K isn't going to change.