Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

Where are the dookies?

41 posts in this topic

I'm a DUKIE....and DAMN proud!

You should get that checked out. Claiming to be feces on a message board isnt very positive.

You should get that checked out. Claiming to be feces on a message board isnt very positive.

I'd like to give you a warning. You should always use a condom. There is poo out that will kill you. Although there is no guarantee, a condom may just save your life.

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

Come on, Tweeder...They're too easy to manipulate and it's fun exercising mind control over that fan base. Watching them jump from foot to foot like the mindless robots they are is fun...AND NOT ALL DOOK FANS ARE THAT EASY or STUPID....It just seems that to have so few fans overall, the percentage of nitwits is quite high.

The irony of your post just blew up my laptop.

Indeed. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like either team.

Seriously.

This section of the forum COULD be a nice place to discuss basketball, but it's useless to attempt to have any real discussions because of the childlike behavior of BOTH sides.

Tweeder is my buddy, I can talk to him about it civilly. Which is what we do via PMs...and share hawt nekkid photos.