40 replies to this topic

#16 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

I mean can you just not spell. Are you that stupid. Or do you do that to fug with us. Any fugin moron can miss spell something on purpose. I could call you a turdheel, like you just stepped in poo. fug YOU!!!

#17 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

I mean can you just not spell. Are you that stupid. Or do you do that to f*ck with us. Any f*ckin moron can miss spell something on purpose. I could call you a turdheel, like you just stepped in sh*t. f*ck YOU!!!

That is the correct spelling isn't it? Or is there an "ie" at the end, too?

#18 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:48 PM

That is the correct spelling isn't it? Or is there an "ie" at the end, too?

Merry Christmas and go fug yourself.:D

#19 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

We'll see next year what Roys GAY Boys can do? Without 4 out of 5 current starting line-up what excuse will you guys come with then? uhh well we are young or we uhh dont have a big man, just proof, UNC fans cannot make a great claim to a grea team

Are you serious? Do you watch any games other than when Duke plays? Apparently you know nothing about the tar heels at all. We have a 7 footer this season that will be ready to go next season, not to mention the twin brothers that are coming. You know which ones they are, they are the ones that your boy coach k spent forever recruiting just to get slapped in the face when they decided to come play for us. Then you say that Roy sucks? That comment isn't even worth a response. Also, saying that psycho T sucks? You truly are retarded. As much as I hate duke I will say you have a couple of guys who really are good, but for you to say that Tyler sucks shows me how truly ignorant you are.

#20 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:21 AM

I'm a DUKIE....and DAMN proud!

#21 John Holmes

John Holmes

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:30 AM

I'm a DUKIE....and DAMN proud!

You should get that checked out. Claiming to be feces on a message board isnt very positive.

#22 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 05:46 AM

You should get that checked out. Claiming to be feces on a message board isnt very positive.

I'd like to give you a warning. You should always use a condom. There is poo out that will kill you. Although there is no guarantee, a condom may just save your life.

#23 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

#24 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:50 AM

Poo Poo Head.

It's the reason I rarely come in here.

#25 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

I would love it just one time to have a meaningful argument without turning into childlike banter when Carolina and Duke Fans start going at it...I mean honestly my 3 year old niece might be able to argue better than some of you

Come on, Tweeder...They're too easy to manipulate and it's fun exercising mind control over that fan base. Watching them jump from foot to foot like the mindless robots they are is fun...AND NOT ALL DOOK FANS ARE THAT EASY or STUPID....It just seems that to have so few fans overall, the percentage of nitwits is quite high.

#26 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:07 AM

The irony of your post just blew up my laptop.

#27 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,194 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:28 AM

The irony of your post just blew up my laptop.

Indeed. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like either team.

#28 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

Seriously.

This section of the forum COULD be a nice place to discuss basketball, but it's useless to attempt to have any real discussions because of the childlike behavior of BOTH sides.

#29 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

Tweeder is my buddy, I can talk to him about it civilly. Which is what we do via PMs...and share hawt nekkid photos.

#30 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:11 AM

your last PM.....DISTURBING!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.