• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Ben Boulware To The 49ers

Looks like Boulware will actually catch on to a team after all. If he passes his physical, he's a 49er.

Although he has a long road ahead of him, I hope he somehow catches on somewhere and sticks, whether be backup or practice squad member. Loved his personality and drive, but sadly lacked the talent and physical stature needed.

17 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Who knows? He could be better in a 3-4.

The 49ers have switched to 4-3.

Yep this is definitely intel.  Boulware hardly saw the field this entire preseason, so it can't be because they were impressed with his play.  I was shocked!  I only saw him for one play against the Titans, and that was pretty much it.

Jokes on the 49ers. 

Boulware had no clue where he was supposed to be on the field let alone the 10 other defensive guys out there. 

Well lets not kick a guy while he is down. He has been pretty self aware when it comes to his status as an NFL caliber player. Nice to see him get another shot.

I wouldn't be worried about a rookie who spent one camp being able to provide anything to the guy who game planned against us for several years.