4 hours ago, Gipetto said:

republicans will hate this season

I hated last season...

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Gipetto said:

republicans will hate this season

They hate most things worth watching. 

i'm not sure they'll hate it, they'll probably laugh and cheer on the terrorists

the season is already better than Hotel though. it was a pretty intense first episode

5 hours ago, rodeo said:

i'm not sure they'll hate it, they'll probably laugh and cheer on the terrorists

Maybe we can keep this kind of shitt in the litter box.

Interesting season premier. I don't know if bringing up 4chan was the brightest idea. It seems winter might be trying to mold Oz into the new twisty? The cheetos umm...I don't even know. Also the ending credits actually had the clowns names. Pilar, Pentagram, BallGag, Holes and Kooks. And the first one they killed was the "humiliated man."

I am also curious who is locked behind the door.

46 minutes ago, Datawire said:

Maybe we can keep this kind of shitt in the litter box.

Interesting season premier. I don't know if bringing up 4chan was the brightest idea. It seems winter might be trying to mold Oz into the new twisty? The cheetos umm...I don't even know. Also the ending credits actually had the clowns names. Pilar, Pentagram, BallGag, Holes and Kooks. And the first one they killed was the "humiliated man."

I am also curious who is locked behind the door.

nah. it was a tv show with a heavy political overlay. it's gonna come up a lot over the course of the season if they keep this theme. not gonna make a whole element of the show forbidden to speak about.

I think it was critical of both sides. The deluded Trump fans and the overly sensitive liberals who just couldn't function after the election. Obviously both are taken to the extreme but it seems to illustrate both extremes.

All in all I thought it was pretty good. Winter is definitely a strange character that seems more than 1 dimensional. I'll keep watching.

I am familiar with the show but never really watched. Is it something that resets each season? As in, can I watch this season without watching previous ones?