Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinbrak

AHS- Cult

Recommended Posts

Haven’t watched AHS cult yet, but I enjoyed “Hotel” hated “Freak Show” they did a casting call for extras in the Monterey Bay area for next season so I guess it will be set around the coast.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


9 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Last night was the best episode of the season so far... But that's not saying much

Yeah its finally getting some context.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PurityControl said:

Yeah its finally getting some context.

 

you mean as far as what (you) want to hear? 

this is nothing more than Hollywood spinning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jangler said:

you mean as far as what (you) want to hear? 

this is nothing more than Hollywood spinning.

I suppose.

first few episodes were tedious.

now that there is more of an idea of the origin of the cult, I'm back in.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PurityControl said:

I suppose.

first few episodes were tedious.

now that there is more of an idea of the origin of the cult, I'm back in.

 

 

yeah, this is much better than last year. focus is coming in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Direct TV / AT&T wouldn’t allow the un- edited version to be DL off their server, I kept getting an error code & when I called I was told yeah we are not airing the un-edited version even on the FX on demand channel

So I had to seek it out online, what a pain in the Ass

And yeah the LV incident was f*cked but chopping out a few scenes of blood at the beginning of the show, when the whole show is about mass murder, mutilation, and the killing of innocents, just so you can pretend to on the moral high ground for a week,

Plz man.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 7:39 PM, PurityControl said:

Direct TV / AT&T wouldn’t allow the un- edited version to be DL off their server, I kept getting an error code & when I called I was told yeah we are not airing the un-edited version even on the FX on demand channel

So I had to seek it out online, what a pain in the Ass

And yeah the LV incident was f*cked but chopping out a few scenes of blood at the beginning of the show, when the whole show is about mass murder, mutilation, and the killing of innocents, just so you can pretend to on the moral high ground for a week,

Plz man.

Welcome to current day America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,368
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    enawilliam
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      141,076
    • Total Posts
      4,495,576
×