FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

As always, thank you for letting the massive amount of Bills fans take over your stadium. Thanks for letting me get some prime seats near the end zone. Thanks for the 4,000 plus that will be at tavern on the tracks.  Thanks for being the dumbest football fans in the NFL while also being the most arrogant.  Thanks for reminding me how much better of a fanbase we are than you mouth breathers. Thanks for letting me take all your women as the Carolina man is largely an insecure non masculine idiot in his daddy's lifted truck.  Thanks for sending the women to us Yankee boys to complain how sad you are. Thanks to Igo to a very good message board. Thanks to not having anything better than Sir Pur or not having blowjobs in bathrooms. Thanks for boring tailgates with no pintos. 

Panthers fans, en masse, are a joke.

Bills by 4. The matchup is just in favor of the Bills. The Panthers have more talent but just playing like poo with that weak, feeble minded kitty Newton.

• Poo 8

30 minutes ago, Datawire said:

I can't blame you for wanting our tickets. I visited Ralph Wilson stadium in 2012 and the fans there are just a bunch of drunken fools that live down on Pigman rd. I can barely tell the difference between a Bills tailgate and a 1970s Manchester coal-plant union protest.

I left there wondering what kind of damage was left behind after the game and decided to seek it out. This is what I found.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25808-1377554443-34

Besides Jim Kelly the only other thing your team can hold onto is a dude that got away with murdering his wife.

You're the guy with this tat aren't you?

simpson_tat.thumb.jpg.e6b60532f57c58d82912dfc0b4ca8ae4.jpg

Not only is that a tat of OJ - it's a tat of OJ's mugshot. It really is a work of art and it will match very well with your refurbed Kiko Alonso jersey.

Your team issued an insane handbook on how to keep your cheerleaders vagaina washed.. That's no bulshit! Are you crying in your Flutie Flakes yet? Yeah, Doug Flutie. A guy the ownership didn't trust because he was too short. Or trading Marshawn Lynch for a fourth and fifth round pick. Goddamn geniuses.

The last time your team won a playoff game Willow Smith was born.

The Indianapolis Colts have won the AFC East more recently than the Buffalo Bills. The Indianapolis Colts left the AFC East after the 2001 season.

Enjoy your stay.

Got anything new with all that cheese?  We own your team. I was here. I was in your little chat when keuchly tried to rape our receiver and got called. I was here for the sj13 TD.

I told your fanbase you'd lose the Superbowl. I was right. Cams a loser. 

I told you'd we would have a better record. We did

I'm telling you now, both teams are pretty bad. Disirregardless of the win your team or mine blow chunks and could only hope to be as good as Matt Ryan and his falcons.

But live in the past. That 15-1 was sure special. I can own 17 years of suck. Your base can't.

And, OJ wasn't convicted. But how's Rae Rae?  That was a whole other level. 

• Poo 2

6 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

As always, thank you for letting the massive amount of Bills fans take over your stadium. Thanks for letting me get some prime seats near the end zone. Thanks for the 4,000 plus that will be at tavern on the tracks.  Thanks for being the dumbest football fans in the NFL while also being the most arrogant.  Thanks for reminding me how much better of a fanbase we are than you mouth breathers. Thanks for letting me take all your women as the Carolina man is largely an insecure non masculine idiot in his daddy's lifted truck.  Thanks for sending the women to us Yankee boys to complain how sad you are. Thanks to Igo to a very good message board. Thanks to not having anything better than Sir Pur or not having blowjobs in bathrooms. Thanks for boring tailgates with no pintos. 

Panthers fans, en masse, are a joke.

Bills by 4. The matchup is just in favor of the Bills. The Panthers have more talent but just playing like poo with that weak, feeble minded kitty Newton.

Gotta be honest, I kinda like this guy. 

I know @Johnny Rockets would. 

4 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Got anything new with all that cheese?

If your roster had any noteworthy players, maybe. You do have fans, however. I just got an email from a nice young African kid that thinks your team won 4 super bowls and is really excited for the upcoming season. You have that going for you at least. That and those fond memories of the Rex Ryan tenure.

Even your pee wee games are the third team of NY.

WEhA5kV.gif

I am surprised fireman Ed hasn't screwed his balls to those bench seats you guys have in that stadium. He should have teamed up with Bon Jovi and maybe you guys would have had a hit.

The only damn reason people travel to Buffalo is to see Niagara falls. From the Canadian side.

2 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

pretty confident for a fan of a team that only beat the Jets by 9 points lol

They lost to them last year. Twice.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Wow that was entertaining at least.

@FlamFluten you got absolutely ethered with this one though:

7 hours ago, Datawire said:

The Indianapolis Colts have won the AFC East more recently than the Buffalo Bills. The Indianapolis Colts left the AFC East after the 2001 season.

also....disregardless :crying::crying::crying::crying:omg

Edited by mjligon
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

17 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

I told your fanbase you'd lose the Superbowl. I was right. Cams a loser. 

Nobody knows more about losing Super Bowls.....

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1