• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Gotta be honest, I kinda like this guy. 

I know @Johnny Rockets would. 

Lol - I literally just read his post and thought "That's actually some good smack talk, I kinda like this guy".  You just like him cause he complimented your message board. Hard to argue that he makes some good points. 

On a side note, I need to know which bathroom Sir Purr hangs out in. Asking for a friend...........Jase in particular.   

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Getting excited to put "4000 fans" in a bar that maybe holds 125 people sounds like some poo Bills fans would do. 

When there are more Bills fans then kitty fans then I'll be thinking of you. 

Either way, itinerary nearly set. Honey whatever that place is for brunch. Sycamore for lunch. Find my tinder girls. Bang some of your broads. Hit up tavern. Retreat to bar Charlotte. Wake up Sunday and drunk by 630. Win at 1. Home by 6. Sleep bathed in the tears of kitty fans.

I haven't been to Charlotte in a few weeks. Will I still get harassed like last year for the Vikings game?  Are they still blocking streets?  Any tranny bathrooms I can't go in?  Charlotte, you're only second to Asheville and Durham in the retard category. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Lol - I literally just read his post and thought "That's actually some good smack talk, I kinda like this guy".  You just like him cause he complimented your message board. Hard to argue that he makes some good points. 

On a side note, I need to know which bathroom Sir Purr hangs out in. Asking for a friend...........Jase in particular.   

I'm guessing you saw the blowjob and sex at the bills opener? 

11 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Either way, itinerary nearly set. Honey whatever that place is for brunch. Sycamore for lunch. Find my tinder girls. Bang some of your broads. Hit up tavern. Retreat to bar Charlotte. Wake up Sunday and drunk by 630. Win at 1. Home by 6. Sleep bathed in the tears of kitty fans.

I haven't been to Charlotte in a few weeks. Will I still get harassed like last year for the Vikings game?  Are they still blocking streets?  Any tranny bathrooms I can't go in?  Charlotte, you're only second to Asheville and Durham in the retard category. 

Listing a bunch of places that no one wants to go to isn't very impressive. Have fun at Bar Charlotte

20 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Got anything new with all that cheese?  We own your team. I was here. I was in your little chat when keuchly tried to rape our receiver and got called. I was here for the sj13 TD.

I told your fanbase you'd lose the Superbowl. I was right. Cams a loser. 

I told you'd we would have a better record. We did

I'm telling you now, both teams are pretty bad. Disirregardless of the win your team or mine blow chunks and could only hope to be as good as Matt Ryan and his falcons.

But live in the past. That 15-1 was sure special. I can own 17 years of suck. Your base can't.

And, OJ wasn't convicted. But how's Rae Rae?  That was a whole other level. 

Dude you have a tattoo of OJ Simpson's mugshot anything you ever say about anything is null and void.

8 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

On behalf of the residents of charlotte, I want to thank you Buffalo transplants for banging the Charlotte women that resemble actual buffalo. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

35 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Wouldn't that be third behind Asheville and Durham?

op hits all the high points.  it's like a greatest hits collection of what we've been hearing since cam was drafted

-cam's a girl/loser/whatever

-panthers fans are fairweather and wear golf visors and polos to games and leave at halftime and the opposing fans take over the stadium blah blah

31 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Wouldn't that be third behind Asheville and Durham?

No. Because I put the slash. Duhhhh. I know math. Math says we have not lost to y'all in Carolina ever. And only lost once to you fruits

Nothing would be finer than to trample Carolina 

1 hour ago, Jase said:

On behalf of the residents of charlotte, I want to thank you Buffalo transplants for banging the Charlotte women that resemble actual buffalo. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

I actually pull well. I have poo for personality and am a giant asshole. But I get women easily. And they ain't always less than a 6. Just if I'm bored or have no one else. 

I have banged a Panthers cheerleader, and at least one hornets dancer. 

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

No. Because I put the slash. Duhhhh. I know math. Math says we have not lost to y'all in Carolina ever. And only lost once to you fruits

Nothing would be finer than to trample Carolina 

No slash, you wrote "and". You rule math, tho.

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

I actually pull well. I have poo for personality and am a giant asshole. But I get women easily. And they ain't always less than a 6. Just if I'm bored or have no one else. 

I have banged a Panthers cheerleader, and at least one hornets dancer. 

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!  Fuggin clown!!  I bet you slay them with your extraordinary grammar skills!