FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

27 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Nobody knows more about losing Super Bowls.....

Guess I need to see myself out after this.  fug 

• Poo 1

15 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Gotta be honest, I kinda like this guy. 

I know @Johnny Rockets would. 

Your board is solid, sir. But don't be getting gay on me, Nancy

And you have to admit buffalo is getting a lot better with the Pegula investment. 

• Poo 1

Getting excited to put "4000 fans" in a bar that maybe holds 125 people sounds like some poo Bills fans would do. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Guess I need to see myself out after this.  fug 

Se9zBGW.jpg

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Gotta be honest, I kinda like this guy. 

I know @Johnny Rockets would. 

Lol - I literally just read his post and thought "That's actually some good smack talk, I kinda like this guy".  You just like him cause he complimented your message board. Hard to argue that he makes some good points. 

On a side note, I need to know which bathroom Sir Purr hangs out in. Asking for a friend...........Jase in particular.   

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Getting excited to put "4000 fans" in a bar that maybe holds 125 people sounds like some poo Bills fans would do. 

When there are more Bills fans then kitty fans then I'll be thinking of you. 

Either way, itinerary nearly set. Honey whatever that place is for brunch. Sycamore for lunch. Find my tinder girls. Bang some of your broads. Hit up tavern. Retreat to bar Charlotte. Wake up Sunday and drunk by 630. Win at 1. Home by 6. Sleep bathed in the tears of kitty fans.

I haven't been to Charlotte in a few weeks. Will I still get harassed like last year for the Vikings game?  Are they still blocking streets?  Any tranny bathrooms I can't go in?  Charlotte, you're only second to Asheville and Durham in the retard category. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Lol - I literally just read his post and thought "That's actually some good smack talk, I kinda like this guy".  You just like him cause he complimented your message board. Hard to argue that he makes some good points. 

On a side note, I need to know which bathroom Sir Purr hangs out in. Asking for a friend...........Jase in particular.   

I'm guessing you saw the blowjob and sex at the bills opener? 

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Either way, itinerary nearly set. Honey whatever that place is for brunch. Sycamore for lunch. Find my tinder girls. Bang some of your broads. Hit up tavern. Retreat to bar Charlotte. Wake up Sunday and drunk by 630. Win at 1. Home by 6. Sleep bathed in the tears of kitty fans.

I haven't been to Charlotte in a few weeks. Will I still get harassed like last year for the Vikings game?  Are they still blocking streets?  Any tranny bathrooms I can't go in?  Charlotte, you're only second to Asheville and Durham in the retard category. 

Listing a bunch of places that no one wants to go to isn't very impressive. Have fun at Bar Charlotte

20 hours ago, FlamFluten said:

Got anything new with all that cheese?  We own your team. I was here. I was in your little chat when keuchly tried to rape our receiver and got called. I was here for the sj13 TD.

I told your fanbase you'd lose the Superbowl. I was right. Cams a loser. 

I told you'd we would have a better record. We did

I'm telling you now, both teams are pretty bad. Disirregardless of the win your team or mine blow chunks and could only hope to be as good as Matt Ryan and his falcons.

But live in the past. That 15-1 was sure special. I can own 17 years of suck. Your base can't.

And, OJ wasn't convicted. But how's Rae Rae?  That was a whole other level. 

Dude you have a tattoo of OJ Simpson's mugshot anything you ever say about anything is null and void.

8 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

On behalf of the residents of charlotte, I want to thank you Buffalo transplants for banging the Charlotte women that resemble actual buffalo. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

35 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

Wouldn't that be third behind Asheville and Durham?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1