FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

op hits all the high points.  it's like a greatest hits collection of what we've been hearing since cam was drafted

-cam's a girl/loser/whatever

-panthers fans are fairweather and wear golf visors and polos to games and leave at halftime and the opposing fans take over the stadium blah blah

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

31 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Wouldn't that be third behind Asheville and Durham?

No. Because I put the slash. Duhhhh. I know math. Math says we have not lost to y'all in Carolina ever. And only lost once to you fruits

Nothing would be finer than to trample Carolina 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Jase said:

On behalf of the residents of charlotte, I want to thank you Buffalo transplants for banging the Charlotte women that resemble actual buffalo. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

I actually pull well. I have poo for personality and am a giant asshole. But I get women easily. And they ain't always less than a 6. Just if I'm bored or have no one else. 

I have banged a Panthers cheerleader, and at least one hornets dancer. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

No. Because I put the slash. Duhhhh. I know math. Math says we have not lost to y'all in Carolina ever. And only lost once to you fruits

Nothing would be finer than to trample Carolina 

No slash, you wrote "and". You rule math, tho.

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

I actually pull well. I have poo for personality and am a giant asshole. But I get women easily. And they ain't always less than a 6. Just if I'm bored or have no one else. 

I have banged a Panthers cheerleader, and at least one hornets dancer. 

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!  Fuggin clown!!  I bet you slay them with your extraordinary grammar skills!  

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Here is an 8 on the Buffalo scale for reference

Yeah I hugged Kenny

would dip in blue cheese and serve with a side of celery.

• The D 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Here is an 8 on the Buffalo scale for reference

Yeah I hugged Kenny

A 3 1/2 if you ask me. That's on judging her as a BBQ sandwich. Who puts ketchup and mustard on pork?

Someone link pinto Ron please   his YouTube is great. 27 years straight I think now of every bills game. He is friends with sir cat and will be partying with them some this weekend. Good guy but his real name is ken

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!  Fuggin clown!!  I bet you slay them with your extraordinary grammar skills!  

As retarded as I am I pull good. It's a god damn miracle

• Poo 1

8 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

A 3 1/2 if you ask me. That's on judging her as a BBQ sandwich. Who puts ketchup and mustard on pork?

Someone link pinto Ron please   his YouTube is great. 27 years straight I think now of every bills game. He is friends with sir cat and will be partying with them some this weekend. Good guy but his real name is ken

Then you will be hanging with me too. Who is Sir Cat?

7 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Then you will be hanging with me too. Who is Sir Cat?

I probably forgot his name I was drunk last weekend talking to Kenny. He's one of your biggest fans that goes to all the games. There is a hardcore group in the NFL of about 60-80 that do so

• Poo 1

thats the PFUFA, Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association. A few of the people in it are in our group. Went to their yearly get together a few years ago and it was pretty great. We set our tent up next to Kennys.

SAM_3770-X3.jpg