• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlamFluten

Thanks for the tickets

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Here is an 8 on the Buffalo scale for reference

Yeah I hugged Kenny

would dip in blue cheese and serve with a side of celery.

9 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Here is an 8 on the Buffalo scale for reference

Yeah I hugged Kenny

A 3 1/2 if you ask me. That's on judging her as a BBQ sandwich. Who puts ketchup and mustard on pork?

Someone link pinto Ron please   his YouTube is great. 27 years straight I think now of every bills game. He is friends with sir cat and will be partying with them some this weekend. Good guy but his real name is ken

2 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!  Fuggin clown!!  I bet you slay them with your extraordinary grammar skills!  

As retarded as I am I pull good. It's a god damn miracle

8 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

A 3 1/2 if you ask me. That's on judging her as a BBQ sandwich. Who puts ketchup and mustard on pork?

Someone link pinto Ron please   his YouTube is great. 27 years straight I think now of every bills game. He is friends with sir cat and will be partying with them some this weekend. Good guy but his real name is ken

Then you will be hanging with me too. Who is Sir Cat?

7 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Then you will be hanging with me too. Who is Sir Cat?

I probably forgot his name I was drunk last weekend talking to Kenny. He's one of your biggest fans that goes to all the games. There is a hardcore group in the NFL of about 60-80 that do so

thats the PFUFA, Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association. A few of the people in it are in our group. Went to their yearly get together a few years ago and it was pretty great. We set our tent up next to Kennys.

SAM_3770-X3.jpg

7 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

thats the PFUFA, Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association. A few of the people in it are in our group. Went to their yearly get together a few years ago and it was pretty great. We set our tent up next to Kennys.

SAM_3770-X3.jpg

That is him!  Never would you think of man who just seems so relaxed and chill could be so cool and intelligent. I tried to get him to let me call the pinto down but I knew that would never happen

38 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

As retarded as I am I pull good. It's a god damn miracle

Im sure it is. 

2 hours ago, Dex said:

yankees unite!

Form of giant hand to bitch slap them kitties.

I mean, y'all make rip us apart as drunk, dumb, handsome, rugged fans of the game but we show up to our stadium every game when we suck. Y'all wear that visor cap, guy Harvey tee shirt with cargo shorts and boat shoes to the game and leave at half time, if you came at all.

Charlotte doesn't deserve a team, move it to Raleigh so they can move it somewhere that deserves a team later.  It won't ever move to poo ass Souf Carolina. 

5 years ago called they want their excuses back.

Anyone who pays attention can see that since we started doing better, and have some real franchise players, the amount of wine and cheesers showing up to the games just to be seen has been reduced a lot - at least, if they are still showing up, they are usually wearing jerseys and not polos. We also have had an influx of younger people moving in who may not be the hardcore blue collar people football fans are expected to be, but get into the spirit of the games and have fun with it.

I completely enjoyed myself up in Buffalo, especially watching Andre Reed with his cool Bills gold jacket striking out trying to pick up girls in the bar down the street from the stadium post game. But going to a Bills game in December up there? That's just physical punishment with not a lot of opportunity for a good return.

29 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

I mean, y'all make rip us apart as drunk, dumb fans of the game but we show up to our stadium every game when we suck. And that's most of the time.

There.  I fixed that for you. 

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

5 years ago called they want their excuses back.

Anyone who pays attention can see that since we started doing better, and have some real franchise players, the amount of wine and cheesers showing up to the games just to be seen has been reduced a lot - at least, if they are still showing up, they are usually wearing jerseys and not polos. We also have had an influx of younger people moving in who may not be the hardcore blue collar people football fans are expected to be, but get into the spirit of the games and have fun with it.

I completely enjoyed myself up in Buffalo, especially watching Andre Reed with his cool Bills gold jacket striking out trying to pick up girls in the bar down the street from the stadium post game. But going to a Bills game in December up there? That's just physical punishment with not a lot of opportunity for a good return.

I was at the vikes game last year. The entire game the crowd was disinterested. I didn't see much change from the year before. Info to at least one game a year