• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Polian says BOA will be "50% Bills Fans"

Caught the end of a segment on espn with Polian explaining all the reasons why the bills can pull the upset.

On top of "contain Cam and stop Olsen" he came up with the fact that BOA will be 50% Bills fans on Sunday.

I could write it off as senility and resentment but when co-host ended segment saying that watching BOA be 50% Bills would be interesting to watch ole Herm Edwards jumps in to agree with him.

Disgusting disrespect.

Yeah the national media and Bill Polish knows first hand our fanbase is a disgrace.

Well I will be there hammered drunk screaming from 529 WC row.

Just now, Randolph Panther said:

Do they have a big following in the Charlotte area like the Steelers, Packers?

ALL visiting teams have a big following in Charlotte...

Please, come to town in droves, spend tons of money, enjoy the many sights and sounds, have a few good meals, stay in nice hotels, come to the game, buy beers and hotdogs, and then head back home, defeated, but with good memories of the city and its people.

Thanks for coming, we appreciate the W. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

We used to play the bills a lot in preseason and yes, there were a bunch of bills fans there.

Home opener will be different.

4 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

ALL visiting teams have a big following in Charlotte...

Not all

ESPN is just cranking up the controversy machine again after racist jemele hill just sent off another 4 million viewers to FS1.

Charlotte does have a lot of northerners who have transplanted down here. And the last Buffalo game there were maybe 10,000 Buffalo fans there. But it wasn't like the Steelers, Dallas, or Atlanta. 50% is way too high. If this were the end of the season and we were 5-10 then maybe. But the home opener and folks excited to see the new offense and improved defense this stadium will be full of Panther fans rocking it this Sunday. At least that is my hope.

There are a lot of Buffalo transplants here, but Buffalo isn't as big as places like Boston and NY so there's less of a group to get fans from. Buffalo is kind of my AFC team so I don't mind them as much - they are some of the humblest fans in the NFL for good reason lol

IMG_0755-X3.jpg

IMG_0772-X3.jpg

DSCN2052-X3.jpg

It's hard to have much of an opinion of Bills Fans. I know they exist and will have a decently good showing. However, I've never known one. 

Tim Russert?

12 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I've never met a Bills fan in my entire life.

I have, and they are sad, sad people.