Saca312

Score Predictions: CAR Home VS BUF

22 hours ago, billsfan60 said:

This is way closer to the way it shapes up. There"s always a lunatic fringe at every team's site that predict blowouts that hardly ever happen. I just want to come out of this with no significant injuries for either side so we both can go back to conference games healthy. (hate the falcons)

Eh. I thought the 49ers game would be close. I don't predict blowouts unless I see the team we're going against really has no chance.

On paper, this matchup is in our favor. Hard to see this not be a blowout.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:52 AM, DaveThePanther2008 said:

You can say the same thing about us know McDermott's defense as well.   We know his tendencies as well.

I am not an expert on Buffalo but from what I have read their LBers are not that great.  If we get CMC beyond the line of scrimmage (which we did quite well last week) He isn't going to have LBers as good as SF breathing down his neck.  

I think we get a couple early turnovers and score making Taylor beat us and it ain't gonna happen.

You can change schemes and signals but you can't change tendencies. McDermott is not calling the D. Frazier is.  The Bills we be prepared McDermott knows Newton. Webb knows Newton. Tolbert knows how to eat and run in the middle of a pile. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Panthers need to do a better job defending the run than they did against SF.  And I think they will.  And I think we will get a couple of turnovers from the Bils.  Final score 24-17.

7 minutes ago, FlamFluten said:

You can change schemes and signals but you can't change tendencies. McDermott is not calling the D. Frazier is.  The Bills we be prepared McDermott knows Newton. Webb knows Newton. Tolbert knows how to eat and run in the middle of a pile. 

LOL

• Pie 1

I think the offense will still show some rust but the D will play well. I'd say 24-13 Panthers. 

57 minutes ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

20-6 Panthers...KK or Pep knocks Tyrod out of the game.

You'd better hope not. Peterman is everything taylor isn't (and doesn't play like a rookie). If that happens early you have the score right, just backwards on who gets the W.

Panthers 19

Bills 11

Still not sold on either team's O yet. Hope Cam shakes off the rust. Bills need someone other than McCoy to shine.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Panthers 19

Bills 11

Still not sold on either team's O yet. Hope Cam shakes off the rust. Bills need someone other than McCoy to shine.

I just spent like 5 minutes (in between checking in on the 3 o'clock high thread) trying to figure out the scoring to get to that final score. That is a strange one. :)