Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rabbit Anyone????

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How is it that plain ole' country folks always get picked on for their eating habits, yet the city folk can sell rabbit for these outrageous prices???

35 bucks for a rabbit! Yeah...ok.....I'm gonna run out and shoot me about 10,000 dollars worth this evening! :D

:eek:

http://1-800-exoticmeats.com/rabbitmeat.html

Posted · Report post

Pops always talked about eating rabbit, but I never got to try it. I would have though. He also said there was a lot of squirrel on the table growing up.

Posted · Report post

Pops always talked about eating rabbit, but I never got to try it. I would have though. He also said there was a lot of squirrel on the table growing up.

Rabbit and Squirrel are food of the Gods. Good eats. :cheers2:

Oh...and for those of you that are gonna say "taste like chicken"...you haven't been eating what you are told it was.....sorry. :D

As a matter of fact, that reminds me. I am going to be having some frog legs at the tailgate this weekend. :party:

Posted · Report post

Rabbit and Squirrel are food of the Gods. Good eats. :cheers2:

Oh...and for those of you that are gonna say "taste like chicken"...you haven't been eating what you are told it was.....sorry. :D

As a matter of fact, that reminds me. I am going to be having some frog legs at the tailgate this weekend. :party:

My dog would have to agree with you on that one!!

Posted · Report post

Rabbits here eat most dogs though. :D

When I was in Dallas last week for the game, I was staying at my friends Aunt and Uncles house and saw some of the biggest fricking rabbits I have EVER seen in my life.

Those Jackrabbits out there have a wholeeeeeeeeee lotta meat on them let me tell you.

Posted · Report post

Rabbits here eat most dogs though. :D

When I was in Dallas last week for the game, I was staying at my friends Aunt and Uncles house and saw some of the biggest fricking rabbits I have EVER seen in my life.

Those Jackrabbits out there have a wholeeeeeeeeee lotta meat on them let me tell you.

my dog might be small (35lbs) but she is ferocious .....roarrrrrrrrrrrrrr....:D

Posted · Report post

my dog might be small (35lbs) but she is ferocious .....roarrrrrrrrrrrrrr....:D

She would choke my Mastiff to death while she is being devoured. :D

Posted · Report post

we dont pick on country folks for eating rabbit, we pick on them for thinking that asphalt and a car tire is a substitute for a grill and a tenderizing hammer

Posted · Report post

She would choke my Mastiff to death while she is being devoured. :D

lol

Posted · Report post

we dont pick on country folks for eating rabbit, we pick on them for thinking that asphalt and a car tire is a substitute for a grill and a tenderizing hammer

Don't tread on me.....

cookinwithrabbit

Posted · Report post

double lol

Posted · Report post

I thought you were talking about the other kind of rabbit -- that was more interesting