London Loves Luke

Today's offensive performance is on Cam

6 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

To be fair though, the other team has dropped a couple of INT's in the first two weeks.

Fair.

But you also don't see me claiming Cam is the reason we won.

But I damn sure know he's NOT the heart of our problems on offense.

8 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

Does Cam fk up?  Yes, but he is a winner and a good QB.  I don't think some people have a grasp on how difficult playing QB in the NFL actually is.  I think they watch highlights of Rogers and Brady and think what can't Cam do that.  

I don't remember calling Cam a bad QB I'm just getting tired of hearing we should fire everyone to protect Cam.  Well Cam by his on admission half the time is saying he is to blame for some of it.  But you will never hear that from the Cam brigade. Believe it or not the QB is part of the team as well.  Regardless of his poor or Great performances.  Good games Cam is the greatest poor games and we should fire everyone to protect Cam???

Looks like an influx of newly registered awful posters ITT.

Edited by mjligon
  • Pie 3

4 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

I don't remember calling Cam a bad QB I'm just getting tired of hearing we should fire everyone to protect Cam.  Well Cam by his on admission half the time is saying he is to blame for some of it.  But you will never hear that from the Cam brigade. Believe it or not the QB is part of the team as well.  Regardless of his poor or Great performances.  Good games Cam is the greatest poor games and we should fire everyone to protect Cam???

Ignore those idiots as well.  Shula does pretty good for they way the team is built...run game and D but think got off schedule with the Olsen injury.   He still hasn't figure out what to do with McC....at all.

I do think Cam makes a lot of hard plays look easy then gets exhausted with all the running which impacts some of his throws.  He'd be better served with the dink and dunk at times...but that's not their DNA...

Edited by Shonuff
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

I don't think the Oline was bad considering. I don't think Cam had a great game. However I do think Shula called a terrible game and looked like a complete fool. It's the same poo every year, he doesnt adjust,  he doesn't use our weapons to maximize thier potential. He relies on a QB to get out of trouble and weird run/end around plays.

Shula's offense relies on runs yet he can't change the calls when that doesn't work. Which is why we are in 3rd and long situations were we have to make big throws to convert. If we can't run down the middle Shula has no idea how to adjust to being stopped. He's fing terrible 

10 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

Ignore those idiots as well.  Shula does pretty good for they way the team is built...run game and D but think got off schedule with the Olsen injury.   He still hasn't figure out what to do with McC....at all.

I do think Cam makes a lot of hard plays look easy then gets exhausted with all the running which impacts some of his throws.  He'd be better served with the dink and dunk at times...but that's not their DNA...

giphy.gif

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, philit99 said:

In the NFL a quarterback has 3 seconds to make a play. You can't blame the oline if you get 3 seconds. Cam constantly takes 4 to 5 seconds to make a decision. It is not rust, it decision making and right now Cam is struggling. Period.

You right about time but wrong about it being all cam's decision making skills

We have 2 jolly green giant WR  and everyone else  running  marathons for routes down field even Tom Brady would hold the ball long.

We should be short route, run the ball team but shula wants us to be home run ever play type of team where not that.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I don't think the Oline was bad considering. I don't think Cam had a great game. However I do think Shula called a terrible game and looked like a complete fool. It's the same poo every year, he doesnt adjust,  he doesn't use our weapons to maximize thier potential. He relies on a QB to get out of trouble and weird run/end around plays.

Shula's offense relies on runs yet he can't change the calls when that doesn't work. Which is why we are in 3rd and long situations were we have to make big throws to convert. If we can't run down the middle Shula has no idea how to adjust to being stopped. He's fing terrible 

Olson is a seasoned vet and crafty at finding soft spaces downfield, that screwed up Shula. Where does he go from here?  It could be rough for Cam the next game or two because our running game just isn't there.

1 minute ago, Shonuff said:

Olson is a seasoned vet and crafty at finding soft spaces downfield, that screwed up Shula. Where does he go from here?  It could be rough for Cam the next game or two because our running game just isn't there.

So what about the other 6 years?

Just now, Castavar said:

giphy.gif

Lol that's funny, but its more about personnel than Shula.  You have to have a running game in the NFL, we don't have that and haven't drafted for that.

cam played a decent first half. Second half... Ugh. Shula was mostly to blame

• 28-3 1

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Hell no it isn't.. Playcalling and Oline play way more than Cam..

You wasted 3 paragraphs for nothing..

So we can blame playcalling and the o-line for Cams continuing struggles in reading defenses... and missing wide open receivers

• Poo 2