• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

23 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Muller strikes me as a man who will not go down  without a fight.  And he certainly is more intelligent than anyone I have seen defending dotard.

well, I mean if he gets fired, he gets fired. 

But I'm sure he has a plan/procedure in place.  Comey did.  Mueller's likely will have an even better one that acts as a true fail safe.  So much is already put into motion.  Wouldn't be surprised if Mueller just unloads a bunch of sealed indictments then or basically already has a fail safe report already written outlining it all. 

Trump's obstruction, focus on it and guilt are so obvious no known Trumpers....that Mueller has had to put in great effort into a fail safe plan already.  Because Mueller has to know it is a when not if Trump attempts the shutdown.  It is all about when Trump feels he has slandered them enough he can survive it enough publicly and been very very successful at that. 

41 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Chump just revoked John Brennan's Security Clearance

Trump 101.  Seek to punish and attack anyone who is a voice against you.   Also, authoritarian 101. 

But yeah, that also is just a baby step.  Most things for Trump are baby steps and just slowly moving the bar.   Do that every day and you actually can end up moving the bar quite far over time....farther than people actually would say could be possible.   Trump is actually fantastic at it.  

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Chump just revoked John Brennan's Security Clearance

meanwhile, people like General Flynn....still have their security clearance.  But he says nice things about Cheeto.  

• Pie 1

and further, this is a baby step....but also a distraction.  It has to be addressed as both.  While you don't want to give Trump too much satisfaction  by giving his distractions attention....he fugs you by having the distractions also baby steps. 

Distraction clue -the date of Trump's statement on Brennan was actually dated 6/26/2018 that was shared today.  When caught, WH simply claimed an "error".  Truth is they just were waiting on when they needed the next distraction relief away from Trump.   So let's not talk about Trump calling folks the n-word for a bit and talk about the meanie ex-CIA guy.   But you kinda have to talk about the CIA guy because Trump. 

Trump is an utter corrupt fool.  Trump however is a master of manipulating the media/narrative.  Give him that. 

38 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Probably lying in his tanning bed right about now thinking of more lies to tweet us.

Probably has nothing to do with the Manafort trial wrapping up and going to the jury either....I mean this also comes right was that literally happens...

Fully expect Trump to finish off that list of people he is thinking of yanking clearances of too when convienent.  Could be very soon as well.   Multi purpose too....in addition to distraction and baby stepping authoritarianism....it is classic defamation of folks who could be witnesses against him and his folks.