CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

so why don't you provide us a credible link? i don't know where to find real news, please help

You don't know where to find real news?  Guess all your comments are based on opinions and assumptions. ...got it...I respect every opinion you have ever posted...thanks man!

1 minute ago, Dr. Quest said:

You don't know where to find real news?  Guess all your comments are based on opinions and assumptions. ...got it...I respect every opinion you have ever posted...thanks man!

so you won't help? that's mean. i'd really like to see the story on a credible site. why won't you help?

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

so you won't help? that's mean. i'd really like to see the story on a credible site. why won't you help?

What are you talking about?  The credible links that Trump is racist nobody can find?  What links?

9 minutes ago, rodeo said:

please

Fact is you lost, and are still losing...lol...go build your empathy tent..you gonna need it...Trump train about to come through!!!!

17 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Did you ever provide a credible site?  Lol no you didnt...stop trying to put it on me when you can't either!!... lol......try again sometime. ...lol

well other than the fact that we are talking about things that actually happened in real life, sure