Jeremy Igo

Turning the page - New Orleans Saints - What do ya know?

Haven't seen a Saints game this year yet. 

For those of you that have.... what do you know? 

They look lackluster. Conflicted. I didn't catch all the plays from this last game but NE looked comfortable(honestly I'm not even sure how much they ran the ball). 

From what I have seen, Peterson is not effective in their offense. He seems to be visibly upset on the sidelines. Teddy Ginn is, well, we all know what he is. The defense is as porous as ever.

If the offense cannot move the ball on them, then we can all really start to be concerned. As long as our DBs can cover their guys, this really should be a blow out. I am saying 27-10, as the defense gives up its first touchdown of the season.

I know that even if we win, folks will be calling for Shula's head around here. This is the least happy 2-0 fanbase in the country right now.

• Pie 2

They have a mole under center, 3 starting RBs and no bell cow, Fleener is a poor replacement to Graham, no replacement for Brooks, and that defense...wow.

All that said, div opponent, we still have the half tard prince calling plays for Cam and Co, so nothing is a guarantee at this point.

• Pie 1

Their defense is historically bad again. If the Panthers can't hang 30+ it'll be disappointing 

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Their defense is historically bad again. If the Panthers can't hang 30+ it'll be disappointing 

I'd take over 20 at this point

• Pie 4