• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

The Orville

This show is awesome. I'm not sure I'd be OK with the new style Star Trek if Orville wasn't so good. 

I'm bummed the season is over.  I like short seasons when it's a serial show but bottle shows I don't mind 20 episodes a season. It's definitely my favorite show on Tv.

On 12/11/2017 at 4:13 PM, Cat said:

I'm bummed the season is over.  I like short seasons when it's a serial show but bottle shows I don't mind 20 episodes a season. It's definitely my favorite show on Tv.

I guess my problem is, as Star Trek is moving away from the same old Star Trek (ST Discovery) McFarland is showing his usual passive-aggressive bullsh!t, cuz he didn't become a regular...

20 minutes ago, Jangler said:

I guess my problem is, as Star Trek is moving away from the same old Star Trek (ST Discovery) McFarland is showing his usual passive-aggressive bullsh!t, cuz he didn't become a regular...

Is this a joke?

Just started watching it, will preface with the fact that the only Star Trek I liked was DS9 and I am a fan of McFarlane's kind of humor. I've really enjoyed this show so far (only a few episodes in). Only those who take themselves/Star Trek too seriously wouldn't at least mildly enjoy the show. 

I loved the premise of the last show, but thought it's execution was a bit less than other episodes this season. The ending stuff was nice with the aliens. Didn't really care as much about Seth McFarlands love life.

So if I like Star Trek but hate Seth McFarlands type of humor, like the only movie or show I like of his is Ted. Should I watch it? 

21 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

So if I like Star Trek but hate Seth McFarlands type of humor, like the only movie or show I like of his is Ted. Should I watch it? 

It's closer to Star Trek than humor, not a lot of humor in it.

Did you see "A Million Ways To Die In The West"? That was damn funny.

On 1/6/2018 at 12:08 PM, carpanfan96 said:

I hate Seth MacFarlane's humor but I love Star Trek and he is doing a great job with the show. I highly recommend you watch it. give it two or three episodes. they get better. first one or two might get in under your skin a little bit with his humor.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts