Jeremy Igo

SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No mention of Oculus?

Best horror movie I've seen in years. Really see screws with your head.

Kudos to whoever mentioned Session 9. Super creepy movie.

Saw Annabelle Creation and it was way better than I expected.  Much better than Annabelle which I actually liked.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:05 AM, Cary Kollins said:

Wolf Creek - 2005 Australian horror/thriller summed up best by this Empire quote "a grimy gut-chiller that unsettles as much as it thrills, violently shunting you to the edge of your seat before clamping onto your memory like a rusty mantrap". Don't be fooled by the 53% RT score, the negative reviews were from critics calling it too hardcore and lifelike.

I was going to recommend Wolf Creek here - you beat me too it - definitely about a 9 1/2 on the creepy scale out of 10.

Halloween is not scary anymore but it is a classic.  Salems lot was a good flick as well.  I like creepy stuff without the gore. 

With th the success of IT look for more remakes of Christine, pet semetary etc...  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Halloween is not scary anymore but it is a classic.  Salems lot was a good flick as well.  I like creepy stuff without the gore. 

With th the success of IT look for more remakes of Christine, pet semetary etc...  

Pet Cemetery.... how did this not make the list?

• Pie 1

On 9/23/2017 at 11:50 AM, Mr. Scot said:

No mention of Oculus?

Best horror movie I've seen in years. Really see screws with your head.

Kudos to whoever mentioned Session 9. Super creepy movie.

oculus was good. hated the ending. pissed me off. makes it an even better movie. the short that it was based on was pretty good as well.

On 9/21/2017 at 2:23 PM, Moorgan said:

I thought The Babadook was ugh. Boring and silly and way overhyped. I mean not unwatchable bad but just not satisfying in any way and I was waiting for it to be finished.

i felt bad for the mom. that was about it. i was just stressed for her. it was ok. i was  expecting more.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, rayzor said:

oculus was good. hated the ending. pissed me off. makes it an even better movie. the short that it was based on was pretty good as well.

Oculus, Sinister and the two Conjuring movies are some of the better recent ones.

Also a fan of the Japanese remakes like The Ring and The Grudge.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i felt bad for the mom. that was about it. i was just stressed for her. it was ok. i was  expecting more.

I liked the movie overall, but Lord have mercy, that kid. Within the first 15 minutes of the film, I was ready to kill him myself.

• Pie 1

'Let the Right One In' (Swedish film) and 'Let Me In' (American version) were both good. not necessarily scary, but still good vampire movie. great story.

Odd Thomas was a fun movie. i guess kind of a horror comedy?

The Last Exorcism was really good i thought. i haven't seen any of the sequels though. not sure they could compare to the first.