52 minutes ago, stirs said:

I am thinking something like 26-23 Panthers

I think this is a probable outcome.  I do think Carolina will be up 10 late and Brees will score late to keep it close but dont think we give up too many points.  Lots of ground clock control.  Problem is Brees can still score fast so you have to finish drives with TDs more often than not.

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just don't see any chance of that unless the OL plays a lot better than they did last week. Are we really THAT reliant on Ryan Kalil? I'm hoping we aren't because at this stage in his career he's just plain injury prone. There's no way around it. Really hoping a lot of those struggles were due to a last minute change at center. That's a big deal considering he's the guy making all the protection calls.

I will say the same thing. Losing your center right before a game on a team that barley has time to adjust the line is never a good thing. 

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's frustrating because I actually think Shula is pretty decent at coming up with an initial game plan. He just absolutely sucks at countering the inevitable adjustments opponents make during the course of the game.

Can't agree more. His actual plays are really good but his use of them is terrible. Like the wild cat play with Buffalo. 

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Starting to hear excuses for the offense already.

Sorry, there are no excuses.

The Panthers have 4 first round picks and two second round picks at offensive skill positions at their disposal. Plenty of fire power to score on the Saints.

Time for a solid 30+ point game. 

But Cam's not healthy, remember?

I'm sure RRs ready to make excuses already because Kalils out. I don't think they realize that the excuses really show just how Incompetent they are  

As bad as I can't stand him.  Belicheat  lost his best LB plus all kind of other injuries Got emabarrased at home and came back and beat the crap out of NO. 

Good coaches have excuses cued up and ready to use.  Great coaches deal with it and game plan around such 

I think Cam is a few weeks away. He WILL be back. In the meantime, CMC + Defense leads to a 21 -6 victory  

14 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

it is a Shame that during his time here, the offensive coaching was abysmal outside of the first year with  Chud

I hope you did not truly mean that. Things might be boiling around here about Shula but I remember this board totally exploded over Chud and his lack of game planning and adjustments along with gimmicky plays that did not work and often put Cam in position to get pounded. He couldn't be gone fast enough in most minds, mine included.