Hallin'AllDaeDae

What CMC can't do (Get a 1st down on 3rd and 1)

CMC won't get you a hard earned run on 3rd and 1 D will smack him behind line every time

What I've learned so far watching him.

In the game last week towards the end of the game, 4th Q, we handed the ball to him twice on 1st and 2nd down and he did nothing. On 3rd down he runs a nice route and catches the pass for a 1st down .. but as far as running when the opponent knows were running, CMC won't do anything. Only backs like Stewart, and Artis-Payne can do stuff like that. So if we ever need short yardage on the ground, running CMC up in there is a waste. He isn't a true between the tackles runner no matter how much any of you want to believe it. Shula needs to run him up there enough just to keep it on tape though.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

You are telling me CMC is not a mean bulldozer RB who can grind out the hard fought yards while pushing two linebackers out of the way?  

giphy.gif

• Pie 5

5 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Mccaffrey was getting rag dolled last week. I think he didn't break a single tackle

CMC makes people miss tackles--not break them.  He needs to be in the open field, but we like him in B gap.

• Pie 4

I think I saw him get tackled by a lineman grabbing his arm as he went through a hole.  I beginning to think like others that he is a reciever.

Walter Payton wouldn't have been able to run behind our line last week.  

Edited by Smithers
  • Pie 2

"CMC won't get you a hard earned run on 3rd and 1 D will smack him behind line every time"

Lol. I stopped reading here. If course he isnt going to get a first down if the defense is smacking him behind the line! That sounds more like an OLine problem and less of a CMC problem.

5 minutes ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

"CMC won't get you a hard earned run on 3rd and 1 D will smack him behind line every time"

Lol. I stopped reading here. If course he isnt going to get a first down if the defense is smacking him behind the line! That sounds more like an OLine problem and less of a CMC problem.

It's more of a stacked box, we need to use Samuel & Byrd to stretch the field out.

Edited by sanjay_rajput
  • Pie 2

NO BUT HIS LEGS ARE BUILT !!! fug outta here kid won't have a 100 yard game this year maybe ever