Cat

The Good Place on Netflix and NBC

Season 1 is on Netflix, season 2 starts on NBC soon. It's a 30 min show with a unique premise. Kristen Bells character has died and is in the afterlife. She has mistakenly been sent to the good place. It's quite funny and full of philosophical arguments and references which brings me much joy. 

My my family is loving it. It's not Recycled comedy and storylines , I highly recommend.

Edited by Cat
  • Pie 2

Season 2 started Wed night. You're either gonna love it or get really pissed. Not saying more because spoilers are teh suck.

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Season 2 started Wed night. You're either gonna love it or get really pissed. Not saying more because spoilers are teh suck.

Oh I need to record! I have a few episodes left in season 1. 

loved the first season. Hopefully this isn't "caught off guard" by season 1 popularity....now what to do for season 2? which after one, yeah....:thinking:

my hopes were, the second season would be called The Bad Place...even tho.......

........spoiler?

Edited by Jangler

On 9/22/2017 at 6:03 AM, Cat said:

Season 1 is on Netflix, season 2 starts on NBC soon. It's a 30 min show with a unique premise. Kristen Bells character has died and is in the afterlife. She has mistakenly been sent to the good place. It's quite funny and full of philosophical arguments and references which brings me much joy. 

My my family is loving it. It's not Recycled comedy and storylines , I highly recommend.

I usually dismiss major Network shows. I cannot stand most popular network shows like Big Bang Theory or Modern Family.  

This show has been laugh out loud funny so bravo on the reccomendation. 

Anyone a fan of You're the worst on FXX?

• Pie 1

Rare for a network comedy to hold my attention but I loved season one.

i'm interested to see how they keep the plot twist going in season two

I liked Season 1 as well...unique, different, and funny.  Ted Danson does a great job...he's done comedies before but usually plays the straight man...here he is silly and he does great.

Anyone else loving the Blake Bortles/Jags references? 

I did a google search on it and hardly nothing came up. No fun memes, pics or discussions. Way to suck Jag fans, if there are any.