8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

It takes time to spin the arrow and wait for it to stop on a play

He better step up cause we are gonna need the offense for Pats. That game is probably the most important game of the season just like Seattle game in 15' that sprung this team on a roll.

Statement game of the year

Edited by sanjay_rajput
  • Pie 3

3 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I like it. I'm also in favor of a speed offense. Shepard, Samuel & Bird at WR & Stew and CMC at RB.

KB & Fun gets very little seperation...

With Olsen out we need Samuel & Byrd to stretch the field, once deep passing game gets established team want be able to stack the box on J-Stew & CMC. It  also will open up the underneath dump-offs & slants 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

It's not like Cam can't audible the play , he needs to have more self confidence and take command of the offense he should audibling like Brady & Rogers

He needs time too. A travesty of the playclock. No huddle would prob be nice too

4 hours ago, The_Light_Brigade said:

Chocolate Thunder and White Lightning. 

Thunder and Lightning for short.

White Chocolate?

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

White Chocolate?

I love it! But in this day and age we would probably be considered racist because of it :eyeroll:

6 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

It's hard to audible when Shula doesn't get the play in until 7 seconds left on the playclock.

I don't know why I keep seeing statements like this when it has been pointed out on a number of occasions that the helmet radio cuts out at 15 seconds.

I suspect it has more to do with being slow getting out of the huddle or the center calling out blocking assignments.

You could also argue that Shula shouldn't use all 15 secs. But that is the latest the QB could have the play call.

7 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

uh no that's on Shula big dog

Actually, if Cam sees something on a play, he always has the option to call an audible before the play is in. Aaron Rodgers got called for trying to run a play before the refs had the ball set Sun night. If it's 3rd and 1, run up to the line, get set, make them call TO or catch them on a substitution.

And (hate all you want) if Cam or any QB can't do something this simple, maybe it's time for a new QB.

8 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I like it. I'm also in favor of a speed offense. Shepard, Samuel & Bird at WR & Stew and CMC at RB.

KB & Fun gets very little seperation...

I like that line up get some speed down there. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

It takes time to spin the arrow and wait for it to stop on a play

It's funny on Thursday night both QB's were getting there calls in before the clock hit the 20 mark. And we are talking about two of the brightest minds on offense. 

8 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

He better step up cause we are gonna need the offense for Pats. That game is probably the most important game of the season just like Seattle game in 15' that sprung this team on a roll.

Statement game of the year

I honestly don't know if we have the juice this year. Players look more frustrated than anything.