Gazi

Trump calls black NFL players son of a bitch

A ton of posters on this board knowingly voted for a white supremacist.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 6

41 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Lol that Hogmahlie dude and davepanther might as well quit the NFL, because more players will be protesting. 

No, they won't. Because nobody cares what an unemployed actor thinks.

Oooh, let's see how attendance drops this Sunday.

(In Buffalo)

(They could use a backup QB)

6 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

If NFL wants better rating & long term success they better let Kapernick play this season.

Top 5 highest viewed programming last week....NFL owned all top 5 spots.  NFL is still king.  Best still ratings in all of sports. 

They are coming down from comical highs.  Nothing can literally climb forever.  NFL ratings are currently what every other sport would kill for.  

6 hours ago, AggieLean said:

A ton of posters on this board knowingly voted for a white supremacist.

Yeah but the election boiled down to two white supremacists. 

8 hours ago, heel31ok said:

Lol...another nothing burger...

really? this is the President of the United States infringing on another American's Freedom of Speech, not some asshole that doesn't know what the First Amendment is really about.

well, asshole is interchangeable...

• Pie 1

This never ending adherence to a such a strict political identity based on absolute faith in some goony Hegelian dialectical system of "oppressors, oppressed, and that's it" must be exhausting for you lefties.

I'm guessing you're the kind of do-no-harm ideological preteens that believe systemic racism is a complex social issue that requires a great deal of work, talk, and time to begin to mend.  The political equivalent of a grown man that drinks coffee with cream and sugar.

It's honestly rather pathetic, given how old I know most of you are.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, King_Returns said:

This never ending adherence to a such a strict political identity based on absolute faith in some goony Hegelian dialectical system of "oppressors, oppressed, and that's it" must be exhausting for you lefties.

I'm guessing you're the kind of do-no-harm ideological preteens that believe systemic racism is a complex social issue that requires a great deal of work, talk, and time to begin to mend.  The political equivalent of a grown man that drinks coffee with cream and sugar.

It's honestly rather pathetic, given how old I know most of you are.

age has nothing to do with it. It's understanding. And I'm afraid  We The People.....don't understand.