Gazi

Trump calls black NFL players son of a bitch

5 minutes ago, Jangler said:

So glad CK had a job until Trump said something....

You know he's not the only one he wants fired? He's talking about every protester. 

Edited by Gazi

Has he called on employers to fire the members of the KKK and the neo Nazis? Oh that's right, he likes those guys.  Funny he acts like he cares about the US flag but disrespects millions of American soldiers who died fighting against the Nazis and the Confederacy.  

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

Has he called on employers to fire the members of the KKK and the neo Nazis? Oh that's right, he likes those guys.  Funny he acts like he cares about the US flag but disrespects millions of American soldiers who died fighting against the Nazis and the Confederacy.  

Now he's pulling a little "you can't fire me, I quit" with Steph Curry. Steph was like lol fug no I'm not going to the White House, so Trump tweeted that the invitation is rescinded hahaha. How do you rescind an invitation that someone already threw in the trash

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Now he's pulling a little "you can't fire me, I quit" with Steph Curry. Steph was like lol fug no I'm not going to the White House, so Trump tweeted that the invitation is rescinded hahaha. How do you rescind an invitation that someone already threw in the trash

The same way he fired his entire economic council. After they already quit lol

His base doesn't know any better

I love how some of our newest Trump supporters are trying to wrangle all the words into some Alex Jones type logic.

The president calling for protestors to be fired, that's a protected right, is totally fuged up. That's someone missing the point of the bill of rights.

Both of these things point to the authoritarian base of the right. Do as you are told or you are fired. Trumpsters love that crap. Law and order. More cops, kick out the Mexicans, respect the president whether you like him or not. 

I can't wait until every bloviating jackass who claims they're going to quit watching football over That Disrespectful Baw and the anthem protests actually DOES quit watching football. Seriously, what if we could get cheaper tickets and not have to stand in the beer line next to some ranting authoritarian lard-ass one Hannity episode away from an aneurysm? Football might actually be saved for the next generation. 

What are you guys waiting for? People who care about this country and its founding ideals aren't going to stop fighting for them, like Chris Conley said. If that hurts your feelings or offends your sensibilities because BY GOD I LOST BOTH ARMS IN BENGHAZI AND DIED IN GUATEMALA FIGHTING FOR THAT ANTHEM AGAINST THE COMMIES, please just save your time and "stick to" Fox News and let other people do sports.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Cargos 1

3 hours ago, King_Returns said:

This never ending adherence to a such a strict political identity based on absolute faith in some goony Hegelian dialectical system of "oppressors, oppressed, and that's it" must be exhausting for you lefties.

I'm guessing you're the kind of do-no-harm ideological preteens that believe systemic racism is a complex social issue that requires a great deal of work, talk, and time to begin to mend.  The political equivalent of a grown man that drinks coffee with cream and sugar.

It's honestly rather pathetic, given how old I know most of you are.

Hey look, found a picture of you:

s6y7hSB6YIvX4pcgOWAvMPAfTtXWw9IoWC9SB3veTFA.png

Edited by RetiredCollegeCoach

Of all the concepts that permanent college sophomores latch onto because they sound cool and seem simple enough, then try to shoehorn into every conversation, "Hegelian dialectic" has got to be in the top three.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how overwhelmingly stupid this man is.

Between this and the ignorant bullshit directed toward Jemele Hill for speaking the truth about who Trump really is, this could provide the spark to get a lot more players involved. I hope.

• Pie 1