thebigcat

How many Panthers / Saints will take a knee tomorrow?

8 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

But with his base, he keeps the GOP in check, because one slip up and Trump will turn that rabid, angry white base against them. Paul Ryan doesn’t want that. McConnell doesn’t want that. 

He does not control the senate or house. Neither does his base. People listen to propoganda way to much. 

24 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That's a really really shitty thing to say dude. Not remotely acceptable. 100% uncool. 

Strange how that post is your breaking point, but this thread filled with doofuses condemning NFL players for peacefully protesting against racial injustice is perfectly fine.

The kneeling during the anthem isn't a protest against Vets or the flag, it's against the injustices towards people of color. The ones that are reframing that narrative are the ones that continuously give the blind eye to the struggles of minorities because it either makes them uncomfortable, it doesn't affect their lives in any way, or they just don't care about civil rights. 

• Pie 3

Like I said a month into his term, we should just pin a thread to the top that says "stupid things Trump says".  So far, he has come up with at least 3-5 stupid things a week.  

I hope NO Panthers do anything stupid 

we don't need any distractions...the only thing that is important is winning the game

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

James Harrison is an awful individual. 

That tweet is fake and Nails probably has an extra chromosome.

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 2

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

No.  No he didnt. He's working parking for the LA Rams right now. No joke. 

What trump said was wrong, 95% of what he's done is wrong. 

What kaepernick did was wrong. I don't care what anyone says. That in itself was an absolute failing of the constitution, the founding fathers, our country and all of our people. 

But just like anyone else, they have the right to protest. However they do not have a right to be paid to protest of their own accord. If I was the 49ners I would have voided his paycheck on the spot. 

Everyone has the right to protest what ever they want. But not at someone else's expense. 

Thats the problem, that's where so many people are coming from. 

Ok let me school you mothrrfugers who disrespect the flag every single day and don't even know it. 

20170923_194547.png

20170923_194500.png

20170923_194431.png

20170923_194527.png

20170923_194356.png

20170923_194332.png

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

18 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I hope NO Panthers do anything stupid 

we don't need any distractions...the only thing that is important is winning the game

A simple kneel won't distract anyone but the media and some fans 

53 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Strange how that post is your breaking point, but this thread filled with doofuses condemning NFL players for peacefully protesting against racial injustice is perfectly fine.

Nobody said breaking point asshole. I said that was a horribly shitty thing to say. Check yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Gazi said:

Ok let me school you mothrrfugers who disrespect the flag every single day and don't even know it. 

20170923_194547.png

20170923_194500.png

20170923_194431.png

20170923_194527.png

20170923_194356.png

20170923_194332.png

I see you missed the entire post.

I have exactly two flags in my household. Neatly folded as from both my grandfathers tours of service to this country. 

Quit stereotyping based on no evidences except your own misguided predispositions and conceived notions. Dipshit. 

Edited by Harbingers

10 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I do hope Cam takes a knee tomorrow.

At the end of the game, to run out the clock and seal our victory.  

That is proper usage of the knee.