• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t96

Time to panic

Defense sucks, offense is worse. If this keeps on someone needs to get fired after the game.

Clear house, promote Wilks to HC and let him pick his OC and change the entire offense. First get rid of Hurney and hire the Chiefs' last GM or bring DG back.

I cannot even muster the energy to panic.  We have had bad teams before, this team is something worse, they are boring

Certain posters tried telling everybody

So many were celebrating 2-0 as if they won the SB

Ownership made the right decision canning David. Ownership is making the wrong decision not making coaching changes.

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

Clear house, promote Wilks to HC and let him pick his OC and change the entire offense. First get rid of Hurney and hire the Chiefs' last GM or bring DG back.

I like this.

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

Defense sucks, offense is worse. If this keeps on someone needs to get fired after the game.

good luck with that

I don't understand how our offense can be so bad. At least the defense has showed up at times this season and can be due for a bad game, but the Saints literally have nobody in the back 7. I'm pretty sure Alabama has more talent at LB/DB than New Orleans.

I keep telling people, until JR is out as owner, NOTHING will change. When your team in 20 years has ZERO back to back winning seasons, you have to look at the very top.