Jeremy Igo

The Panthers have 2 kickers... won't try a 53 yard field goal

Really trying to wrap my mind around what is happening there. 

The Panthers are one of the only teams in the league with a regular roster kicker and a practice squad kicker. Yet, they are too timid to try a 53 yard field goal. 

Is it coaching, or is neither kicker good enough to make a 53 yarder? 

• Pie 2

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Really trying to wrap my mind around what is happening there. 

The Panthers are one of the only teams in the league with a regular roster kicker and a practice squad kicker. Yet, they are too timid to try a 53 yard field goal. 

Is it coaching, or is neither kicker good enough to make a 53 yarder? 

You know the answer. It starts at the top.

What’s worse is he tried to justify it during the press conference by saying “I made a decision of being a man on my own feet” 

like dude admit you made a mistake, you have had clock management and game management issues since being a HC. You brought Skipper back to help you once you almost got fired. You screwed up 

In another dimension we fired Ron at 3-8 and won the Super Bowl with Tom Clements who carved Cam into a machine like he did with Favre and Rodgers.  

Just now, Paintballr said:

What’s worse is he tried to justify it during the press conference by saying “I made a decision of being a man on my own feet” 

like dude admit you made a mistake, you have had clock management and game management issues since being a HC. You brought Skipper back to help you once you almost got fired. You screwed up 

i thought Peppers said that about the anthem thing. Rivera claimed he didn't want to get them momentum. Equally stupid though.

1 minute ago, davos said:

In another dimension we fired Ron at 3-8 and won the Super Bowl with Tom Clements who carved Cam into a machine like he did with Favre and Rodgers.  

The Tom Clements who isn’t even in the league any more?

Just now, thomas96 said:

i thought Peppers said that about the anthem thing. Rivera claimed he didn't want to get them momentum. Equally stupid though.

You’re right, I won’t edit since I’m an idiot. 

He still should have gone for it or field goal

Just now, Paintballr said:

The Tom Clements who isn’t even in the league any more?

Yes, in this dimension he's still in there.  This dimension has many cool things.