Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KB_fan

Some very troubling stats re: Cam

Recommended Posts

Sorry for another thread.... I know there have been about 5000 negative threads started today give or take a few...

But these stats from Football Perspective (a good football stat geek site) just shook me up a bit.  It's getting late here and I don't have time to analyze or delve deeper tonight, but wanted to get this visible in case others want to analyze:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I'd be honest... I followed Cam on Instagram since day one...  When he was first drafted...  his number 1 focus was football and prove doubters wrong.  He was super motivated.  Over the last 2 years he posted pictures of himself partying and driving every luxury cars...  he also have 2 kids...  unfortunately his focus has shifted and I do not think he takes football as serious as he did before.  I think Cam got very comfortable in his life and he needs a wake up call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I'd be honest... I followed Cam on Instagram since day one...  When he was first drafted...  his number 1 focus was football and prove doubters wrong.  He was super motivated.  Over the last 2 years he posted pictures of himself partying and driving every luxury cars...  he also have 2 kids...  unfortunately his focus has shifted and I do not think he takes football as serious as he did before.  I think Cam got very comfortable in his life and he needs a wake up call.

U should @ or DM him that...ohh btw fu/k arsenal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I'd be honest... I followed Cam on Instagram since day one...  When he was first drafted...  his number 1 focus was football and prove doubters wrong.  He was super motivated.  Over the last 2 years he posted pictures of himself partying and driving every luxury cars...  he also have 2 kids...  unfortunately his focus has shifted and I do not think he takes football as serious as he did before.  I think Cam got very comfortable in his life and he needs a wake up call.

Can't go 3 weeks into the season without one of those "Cam doesn't care about football" crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the biggest mistake this offseason was keeping Mike Shula (I'm not absolving Cam for his performance today). I don't remember a time when an offense wanted to "evolve", they keep the same offensive staff. This offense hasn't found any rhythm since the NFC championship game against the Cardinals in 2015. Time for a change 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Can't go 3 weeks into the season without one of those "Cam doesn't care about football" crap.

He cares about it, just not as much.  He's been in a league for how many years?  He made some rookie mistakes today.  That's not because he is rusty, it's because his head is not in it.  It's like any sport or even musical instrument...  You gotta stay on it to play at perfect level.  You can hang on Cam nuts all you want but stats say he's been absolutely average over the last 16 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

I think the biggest mistake this offseason was keeping Mike Shula (I'm not absolving Cam for his performance today). I don't remember a time when an offense wanted to "evolve", they keep the same offensive staff. This offense hasn't found any rhythm since the NFC championship game against the Cardinals in 2015. Time for a change 

I watched other offense and they ran successful plays I have never even seen our team run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

We need to add depth at the TE position time for a trade 

You and TE haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ARSEN said:

You and TE haha

You and your hate on Cam .

we need to get a TE that can be another outlet for Cam under pressure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

You and your hate on Cam .

we need to get a TE that can be another outlet for Cam under pressure 

My hate on Cam?  I do not hate him lol...  I defended him but is dude making silly mental mistakes?  Yes, yes he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gettleman and Rivera have allowed him to be beaten to a pulp and he may now have a career-changing injury...  in addition to still having the worst OC possibly in the history of modern football, still no protection, and a shitty group of receivers without KB and Olsen.  Like I said, I fear we may be watching the end of an era...  and it pisses me the fug off at this organization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×