22 replies to this topic

#16 CBDevil

CBDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:42 PM

where did he go ?

I had to go make some some room in hell.

#17 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

Cool! I make a joke and get a biography. Just because you and your wife can get along in and out of the sheets doesn't mean you can judge those of us that have to resort to putting our significant others in heavy duty lawn bags and only cutting an air hole after they agree to puff on the staff of life and then are forced to go on a long ass rant on a long ass run on sentence that absolutely no one in the world finds funny but them but they don't care because the typing takes away the pain and makes them forget about the smell coming from the trunk of their car and....

Oh look.... There is mind. Found it. Let me go put this back in.

God I missed your crazy ass.

Your team looks real good BTW, looking forward to next Sunday.

#18 CBDevil

CBDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

God I missed your crazy ass.

Your team looks real good BTW, looking forward to next Sunday.

It will be a combination of the best moment and worst moment from last year's home games. (And we are not that good, believe me. Matt Ryan wears number 2 because he is the poo, but there are a lot of people who should wear... errr... ummm... what number stands for overrated?)

Gawddammmininit! You tricked me into talking football.

#19 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:23 PM

Number 90 stands for overrated here.

#20 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:56 PM

It will be a combination of the best moment and worst moment from last year's home games. (And we are not that good, believe me. Matt Ryan wears number 2 because he is the poo, but there are a lot of people who should wear... errr... ummm... what number stands for overrated?)

Gawddammmininit! You tricked me into talking football.

Sorry about that. This bye week stuff is real boring.

As long as the game isn't like last year. I don't know if I can take another loss because my team can't execute a squib kick.

Or defend the 11 second drill.

#21 CBDevil

CBDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:06 PM

Sorry about that. This bye week stuff is real boring.

As long as the game isn't like last year. I don't know if I can take another loss because my team can't execute a squib kick.

Or defend the 11 second drill.

Oh my god, that was the greatest moment ever at a game. Bears fans were so polite until that last td. Then they jumped up and literally started laughing in the faces of Falcon fans like they were Eagles fans in disguise. And we sat there and took it. Too dejected to even move much less respond. Then boom. By the time we stopped cheering, there were no opposing fans to be found.

But look on the bright side, I felt the same way 11 seconds before you did.

#22 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:07 PM

Oh my god, that was the greatest moment ever at a game. Bears fans were so polite until that last td. Then they jumped up and literally started laughing in the faces of Falcon fans like they were Eagles fans in disguise. And we sat there and took it. Too dejected to even move much less respond. Then boom. By the time we stopped cheering, there were no opposing fans to be found.

But look on the bright side, I felt the same way 11 seconds before you did.

you are a falcons fan? Oh my :D

#23 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,095 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

I didn't read the article but where did "Protective Order" fall on the list there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.